Selling items purchased w/ Amz Gift Cards / Non-essentials / Velocity Review for aged accounts.
Hello All. Welcome Back
1) Amazon does not allow you to sell inventory purchased with Amazon gift cards. Read this. If you do, they will lock out your buyer account which will effectively suspend you from selling.
2) “Dear Seller, Due to the nature of our business and legal reasons, personalized messages are highly restricted. However small changes are performed in the communications to help guide you on your appeal process. To be sufficient, your plan is now only missing: — More/different steps you can take to prevent similar complaints. Review the Plans of Action you have provided so far and check for other areas of opportunity that might have been overlooked or could be improved.”
3) Avoid sales interruptions due to stock-outs with state-of-the-art forecasting and efficient purchase order management. Have close control of the capital invested in your inventory and easily release capital trapped in excess inventory. ASGTG Exclusive Discount: Sign up now and get a 20% discount for your 2 first months with Flieber. (sponsored)
4) Amazon continues to hold funds for velocity reviews on experienced sellers with very little to no communication. There was some positive movement in the right direction very recently.
5) “Dear Valued Seller, To ensure continued customer safety and trust, we have revised our Amazon Renewed Global Quality Policy to restrict brands of lighting cables and wall adapters that may be included with Renewed Apple iPhone orders for the Amazon Renewed Store. Effective 4/15, Apple-branded (OEM) lightning cables or wall adaptors will not be allowed to be included in Renewed Apple iPhone orders…”
6) “A review of your account indicates that you have listed has been identified as a potentially adulterated and mislabeled herbal dietary supplement by the New York Attorney General. Amazon policy prohibits the sale or listing of adulterated or mislabeled supplements.”
7) “Dear Seller, Your Amazon Seller account has been permanently deactivated. Your listings have been removed from our site. Why is this happening? You have deceptively listed N95 or similar masks in our consumer store. This product type is currently restricted from sale on Amazon.com. Items sold on Amazon.com must adhere to all applicable laws and Amazon’s policies.”
8) Amazon has released some previously held funds this past week on account reviews (not velocity as mentioned above). There was no email or notifications, the funds just get released.
9) WSJ and others have reported that Amazon will now be shipping all items including non-essentials. If this is not the case for you, I would open a case about this.
10) Quite a few sellers have received letters from AGs about alleged gouging. Please make sure you hire an attorney to respond to these allegations.
Good Shabbos – Ed Rosenberg – ASGTG – The Voice of the Seller