Seller Performance snoozing /Medical claim warnings / Event ’20 speaker list complete.
1) Seller Performance was very slow this past week possibly because of the time of year. If you’re waiting a few days for a response, probably smart to send a poke to make sure you get a response. If you received an email the last few days that they will call within 24 hours and didn’t, likely was related to this delay.
2) Many Medical claims warnings are showing up. Try your best to avoid making direct claims on curing medical issues “This product has been identified as claiming to be a treatment, cure, or remedy for a disease. Products marketed as disease treatments, remedies, cures, or similar disease-related products are prohibited unless they have been approved by the FDA. To be considered for reinstatement, please remove the prohibited disease claim from the detail page and appeal the restriction. Please note that if the disease claim is on the product labeling, there may not be a path to reinstatement.”
3) Fortunet is a boutique investment banking firm, specializing in the sale of Amazon businesses. The firm is led by experienced e-commerce, M&A and legal professionals. Fortunet is known for its tailored-made, personal and discreet approach and focuses on larger accounts, with revenue of 1M – 60M. The team conducts a deep analysis of the business and produces professional business reports, which are is presented to specific, relevant buyers. Fortunet Or contact email@example.com. Yael will be speaking on the topic at the event. (sponsored)
4) “My name is XXXXXX and I am on Amazon’s Executive Seller Relations team. This regarding the letter you sent to XXXXXX regarding the reinstatement of ASIN XXXXXXXX. At this juncture, we do not allow Sellers to re-brand an item under an existing ASIN, per the policy on the below help page. ASIN XXXXXXXX will remain suspended as the brand name was changed. Once an ASIN is created, a UPC and brand name is tied to that ASIN. If the brand name changes, we would then consider that item to be materially different than the original product and would ask you to create a new ASIN with the new branding. Please note, with the new ASIN you’ll also need a new UPC as it is a different product. “
5) “Your Amazon seller account has been deactivated in accordance with section 3 of Amazon’s Business Solutions Agreement. This decision was made after reviewing both your account and the information provided.”
6) “Dear XXXXX, we are writing to let you know that your email address, phone number, last four digits of your credit card number and expiration date were disclosed by an Amazon employee to a third-party in violation of our policies….. No other information related to your account was shared. This is not a result of anything you have done, and there is no need for you to take any action.”
7) “Our investigations team has discovered a discrepancy related to your recent reimbursement claims and wanted to make you aware of the issue. We found that you have multiple reimbursement claims for units that do not match the disposition in which the returns were received.”
8) New team!!! FBA Seller Outreach team. “Your Amazon selling account is currently under review, and we will be contacting you by phone with more information within the next business day. Your account and listings are still active. What happens next? Within the next business day, you will receive a phone call from the FBA Seller Outreach team to discuss your account.”
9) The Jan 15th event schedule and speaker list is complete. It will be sold out.
Good Shabbos – Ed Rosenberg – ASGTG – The Voice of the Seller