Petition 4 Inventory Disposal Reform / Price Gouging end? / quick ASIN reinstatements.
1) I started an important petition for Inventory Disposal Reform. Please read, sign, and share.
2) “Hello XXXXXXX, Thank you for your response. After reviewing your account and the information you provided we have determined that your inventory is eligible for reinstatement.”
3) Grow your sales and drastically reduce ACoS on Amazon ads management. Quartile relies on the most advanced machine learning technology to optimize Amazon campaigns dynamically for maximum performance. From automated keyword discovery to dynamic placement optimization, Quartile can massively grow your sales and profitability in weeks. Schedule a demo today and use this special ASGTG offer: 50% off for the first 2 months. (Sponsored)
4) Back to Zika? “This product has been identified as a pest control product that makes claims to prevent or protect against the Zika virus or against mosquitoes that carry the Zika virus.”
5) Some sellers were suspended only for suspected complaints from Lancome.
6) “Thank you for submitting information to reactivate your listing. We reviewed your submission and determined that it is missing a valid proof of authenticity as requested: — Licensing agreements or letter of authorization from the manufacturer or Rights Owner demonstrating that your use of the intellectual property is lawful.”
7) End of price gouging?
8) Amazon is toying with no POA for 72-hour warnings for inauthentic complaints. “You have to just accept and acknowledge these statements.”
• You will take preventative measures to ensure that you do not sell products that have been illegally replicated, reproduced, or manufactured.
• You will verify the accuracy of your products and will not list unbranded items on branded products
• You will develop processes to ensure that all your branded products are legitimate and authentic.
• You acknowledge that you have read, understand, and agree to comply with the Best Practices in Product Authenticity and Quality, Amazon Anti-Counterfeiting Policy, and the Amazon General Seller Best Practices “
9) Amazon has been reinstating some listings and accounts unusually fast which is a very positive development. Also, Amazon placed a very unusual statement on SC about making sure to avoid used as new complaints. There have been many used as new suspensions and listing deactivations. Perhaps there is a shortage of goods in some categories so sellers are selling used new items. Avoid this.
10) Amazon has established a counterfeit crime unit. As always, please make sure you can trace your sourcing to verify an item is authentic. You always need PROOF, not just that “I trust the guy”.
Good Shabbos – Ed Rosenberg – ASGTG – The Voice of the Seller