More on Pre-POA Requests/ TG Group Enhancements/ Invoices for Inauthentic Complaints
1) “We encountered an issue with your account, and have removed your access to this account because the card issuer has refused to confirm your name and billing address for your card ending in XX. You will not be able to access your account or place orders with us until we verify your information.”
It’s best to call up as a buyer in these types of situations. Then they will be more helpful.
2) From a concerned ASGTG member:
“Please announce that everyone should turn on 2 step verification on the same EMAIL account that is associated with their seller account. It is fairly easy to hack an email account. Once inside, you can access SS with a case number. They usually do not ask verification questions if you have the case ID. Scary!”
3) As always, many sellers have been asking about funding options for large purchases, business cash flow etc. I’ve been in touch with Joel Friedman from creditcapitalny.com, an expert in this field. To discuss the options they offer, call 212-321-0333 x202 or 347-450-9516 or email Joel@creditcapitalny.com. (sponsored)
4) The Pre POA request that broke exclusively worldwide on this blog, seems to thus far be limited in scope. This is the response after they accept a plan:
“We have reviewed and accepted your plan of action. We will continue to monitor your account to ensure that you will adhere to the steps outlined in your POA.”
5) This is new.
“We cannot accept this invoice because the purchasing party information does not match the information on your account. We removed your listings for these items.”
Pay close attention to small changes in language. They are giving more clues as to why they are not accepting an invoice for inauthentic complaints.
6) There have been some nice enhancements to the TG groups including the removal of the notification every time someone joins. More improvements will be coming in the next few weeks that will continue to enhance the user experience. Please make sure at least one person in your company is on the groups as the information likely at one point or another will save your account. Join by entering your email here. This form is also on Asgtg.com.
7) “We have been retained by Epson America, Inc. (“Epson”), in regard to issues related to your improper and tortious sale and commercial distribution of Epson products. As you are aware, Epson develops, manufactures, and sells products throughout the world, including the United States. Epson sells products directly to customers through its network of Authorized Epson Dealers. Epson has and continues to designate significant resources to develop and maintain its products’ national and international image. Through this market of Epson Dealers, Epson has fostered a recognized image of quality and customer support.”
8) Some rights owner on the .COM platform received emails.
“You may email email@example.com with proof of authenticity.”
Clearly this an error. It’s best to email the .com and the .UK notice teams at the same time in this situation.
9) “We noticed that you are shipping not only on weekdays but also on Sunday. Therefore, from 13th December 2017, we will add “Sunday” as operation days for you. This will shorten the estimated delivery time and provide a better shopping experience to customers. In case you do not wish to make this automatic setting…” (HT SellerEngine)
Ed Rosenberg, Good Shabbos & Freilichin Chanuka