Limiting items to send to FBA / items mistaken for masks/ Got toys?
1) Amazon is limiting the types of items sellers can ship to FBA until April 5th. Anything already in FBA will ship and MF/SFP business will go on as usual. Do not change the category of an item to move it to an essential category as Amazon will likely pick up on this and give you trouble. Some sellers have stated that Amazon lending removed offers, and it’s possible they are doing this because of the uncertainty. Some sellers have noticed that MF listings are getting priority over FBA in winning the BB.
2) A few sellers received this. “We are writing to inform you that a number of the items you have delivered to Amazon Renewed customers have not met the quality product review rating requirement above 3.50 on the Amazon Renewed store, which is leading to poor customer experiences and feedback. As a result, we are suspending your Renewed selling privileges. We are taking this action so that you will focus on addressing root causes driving quality issues for Renewed customers.”
3) High grade product listings on Amazon can generate immediate and direct revenue and make your marketing dollars deliver sales. ListingBaby creates the best listings for Amazon.com. Our services include; Keyword-Research, Copy, Graphic Strategy, Photography, EBC/A+ Content and more. Reach out to email@example.com to get a quote for your brand. (Sponsored)
“– Greater detail on the root cause(s) of the Price Gouging.
— Greater detail on the actions you have taken to resolve the identified issues.
— Greater detail on the steps you have taken to prevent Price Gouging going forward.”
5) Not so fast. “Hello, we appreciate your interest in Walmart Fulfillment Services (WFS). Due to high demand, we are unable to proceed at this time but would like to place your business on our waitlist. We are excited about you joining WFS in the future. Please keep an eye out on our website for program updates. Best, Walmart Fulfilment Services.”
6) This has been showing up recently. “We will conduct a separate investigation to evaluate your account and if we find that you have engaged in deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, or have abused our system or repeatedly violated our policies which protect our customers and selling partners, we may withhold some or all of the funds in your account.”
7) Many items have been mistaken for masks and removed. If that happens, you can try to open a case but it has not been easy to get these items reinstated.
8) Sellers are saying that Toys are selling well as children are home from school. If you have Toys from the holiday season, make sure they are listed as they are moving well.
9) SFP e-mail “Dear Seller, With the ongoing increase in Seller, Fulfilled Prime order volume, we recommend taking precautions to protect customer experience and your Prime eligibility if you are unable to ship out your Seller Fulfilled Prime orders. These precautions may include setting a daily order maximum, disabling your Prime badge, placing your account in vacation status, or taking additional steps to manage your inventory.”
10) Wishing everyone health and strength in these very trying times. The ASGTG groups have been a priceless resource for many sellers. If your not in TG, I highly recommend you download it on your desktop and join the groups that concern you.
Good Shabbos – Ed Rosenberg – ASGTG – The Voice of the Seller