C’mon Seattle #workWithUsAmazon (RO Video) /IP accelerator back on track /2020 Event updates.
1) As many large sellers are still down for a small amount of RO complaints, I made a video explaining what’s going on and specific call to actions for Amazon and 3P Sellers to fix the current situation with a clear path forward. Please try to RT this and use #shutTheAsinNotTheSeller and #workWithUsAmazon. Tim & Julie from this video were reinstated shortly thereafter.
2) “Hello, this is not the correct channel to submit your appeal. Please resubmit your appeal and relevant information for reactivating your account by clicking the Appeal button on the Account Health Dashboard .” This email seems to be sent in error and should be disregarded.
3) Want a free ticket for the upcoming ASGTG Event? ConnectBooks is raffling off 10 tickets. Enter the raffle here.
4) Amazon sent a reminder of a non-existing rule “We want to remind you that Amazon policies prohibit box inserts and product packaging that direct customers to write a review, even if no incentive is offered for the review.” But then sent a correction to mean “customers to write a positive review.”
5) “You have offers on products using the Small and Light shipping template that are priced greater than $15. Products must be priced $15 or less to qualify for Seller Fulfilled Prime Small and Light. … If listings for products that are greater than $15 are not removed by this time, we will remove your Small and Light shipping template for all listings. If this continues, it may result in a restriction of your Seller Fulfilled Prime Small and Light selling privileges on Amazon.”
6) IP accelerator seems to have found its MOJO and working faster and better.
7) Regarding being blocked for messages. It seems like ANY link, even a link to Amazon triggers this warning and block.
8) Edible ink update from the Jeff team. Another ASGTG success!!! “I’ve spoken with our Restricted Products and Legal teams regarding the restrictions placed on edible ink and related products on Amazon.com. They’ve confirmed that edible ink products are prohibited due to customer safety concerns. I’m working with their teams to update the information available on Seller Central regarding these products, so it is clearly communicated to sellers.” HT OR
9) Yikes! “Please respond to this email with documents required from your supplier’s supplier:
— Copies of invoices, receipts, contracts, delivery orders or authorization letters from your supplier’s supplier issued in the last 365 days
— Copies of documents showing that the goods were shipped from your supplier in the UK to Israel
— An explanation of why customs believed the goods are inauthentic
— An evidence that all of the customs’ allegations were disproven and lifted
10) Lots of updates to the event on Jan 15th.
Good Shabbos – Ed Rosenberg – ASGTG – The Voice of the Seller