Change in multiple accounts / Epic Price Gouging Fail / SFP option with Cahoot.
1) Amazon no longer requires sellers to obtain approval for multiple selling accounts. This is a pretty big change in the process as up until now they made you ask for permission and often did not respond or denied. They did not announce it as change but updated the code of conduct page and also communicated this to sellers via Sesu.
2 “This product has been identified as a mask or respirator that claims to be a CDC-approved model respirator or mask, claims to be “NIOSH approved” and/or uses the NIOSH logo. Amazon prohibits listing products that improperly claim to be a CDC-approved respirator model, “NIOSH approved”, or use the NIOSH logo.”
3) At the risk of losing sales due to recent FBA restrictions/delays or self-fulfillment problems? Cahoot’s P2P order fulfillment network can help you continue selling via FBM, and not lose your Best Seller Rank momentum. Cheaper than 3PLs and super-fast to setup! What I also like is that Cahoot is Amazon approved, enables profitable SFP (2-day prime shipping) Nationwide, and their customer support is awesome. Contact Cahoot to learn more. FREE INBOUND SHIPPING ($$) for the first 10 signups. (Sponsored)
4) “Hello from Fulfillment by Amazon, We are following up on our announcement of March 17. We continue to focus our available capacity on the highest priority products that customers need at this time, while also adhering to social distancing guidance within our fulfillment centers to keep our employees safe and healthy. While we will continue prioritizing the products we can receive beyond April 5, we are now able to broaden the list. Given our constrained capacity, we are doing this on an item-by-item basis. We have updated the Restock Inventory page and Restock report in Seller Central so you can check which products are eligible for shipment creation…”
5) “Selling Partners will be unable to create any new deals or coupons from now until April 5, 2020. If they previously had a deal or coupon these will still be active using the existing inventory already in place.”
6) Amazon will waive two weeks of regular storage fees and they continue to send signals that they will be looking for new ways to help sellers through this crisis. They set up this page to help suppliers and medical teams receive the needed suppliers.
7) Amazon has very aggressively and very unfairly enforced priced gouging this past week and there have been many false positives on this front. They are requiring a good POA and generally reinstating.
8) We are reaching out to share with you the updates to our Renewed Policies. Updates affecting Program Policies, Quality Policies, and the Renewed Guarantee will be posted by April 2, 2020, on Seller Central. We encourage you to take a look and ensure you are operating within the scope of our policies. You can search for below titles: “Amazon Renewed Program Policies,” “Amazon Renewed Global Quality Policy” and “The Amazon Renewed Guarantee” after April 2, 2020.”
9) Some experienced sellers that had a huge increase in sales are having velocity reviews and their funds on reserve. Deliverr is nearly full, and if you want to use them for MF this may be the last opportunity for a while.
Stay Safe/ Good Shabbos / Happy Passover- Ed Rosenberg – ASGTG – The Voice of the Seller