Amazon notice/ Tophatter/ Offer to buy Amazon accounts/review manipulation suspensions/ Phishing Group
1. “We reviewed your account and determined that you may no longer sell on Amazon.com. Your listings have been removed from our site. This decision was partly made due to our inability to verify information provided for or related to your seller account. This information includes but is not limited to selling history and listings. “ I am so far unsure what this is about as Its popped up a few times recently.
2. I spoke to Malcom Scovil from Tophatter who was a smash hit at the event. We spoke about the event and Tophatter.
3. Our very own Ari Deitel will buy any Amazon sellers account regardless of status (for research purposes).
4. Many sellers have received emails that they no longer have Performance managers as they want to give other sellers opportunities to have one. I would not read into it too much. For the most part all they did was parrot what SP said in a more personable way.
5. This was a ASGTG exclusive and the first to break this anywhere WW (check timestamps)! As posted in the broadcast 05/03, https://t.me/AmazonSellers, Amazon send out multiple review manipulation suspensions. Some were real suspensions but many were not and were reinstated shortly after the post. Some of the reinstatements did not get a reinstatement email, the status just changed to active. Of the real ones, the crackdown seems to be on language of the feedback soliciting follow-up trying to convince a buyer to leave a good product review. More to come.
6. Customs has increased examinations in NY for sea shipments causing delays (HT M)
7. This RO has been very active lately firstname.lastname@example.org
8. I created a phishing group to warn each other about phishing emails https://t.me/joinchat/AAAAAEEz_DdVOM7ik0Lo5Q . There have been all kinds of “action required” phishing emails being sent lately.
9. If your account is hacked and then reinstated, the asins take a while to become live. The reason is likely technical and do not email SP unless its more than 24 hours.
10. The event recording will be ready in another week. I’m sorry for the delay, it’s out of my control. Only free for attendees picatic.com/event14821172141655#. TY Haim email@example.com from myfastprint.com for sending photographer to the event.
11. If you have 2sv set up, on some mobile APPS there is no place for the verification code. Sign in with reg password. It will fail, and a security code will be sent. Append that at the end of the password and sign in. That should work. If it doesn’t, don’t keep trying the same thing, cause your account can get locked for multiple attempts
12. Abe from WW sourcing (firstname.lastname@example.org / 6465412933) is offering ASGTG members 20% off the $1800 sign-up fee plus first inspection free (till 06/15).
Flashback. Ed with Abe YT: http://tinyurl.com/abeAsgtg DB: http://tinyurl.com/zd43oho
Ed Rosenberg / ASGTG.com (spreadsheet now on site)