Next Week: ASGTG Event, Jan 30th, / Letter Issued from NYS Dept of Tax/ PPC Glitch
1) New and Interesting: “We are unable to reactivate your account because you have not addressed the Performance Notifications in your related accounts.”
2) Less than a week left to ASGTG Annual Event, Jan. 30th . We are anticipating this to be even bigger and better than previous events. We’ve added Bradly Sutton to the Speaker list. Tickets are almost sold out.
I am also hosting a Pre-event dinner the night before, Jan 29th with Amazonians in attendance and a sales tax debate on the current tax situation (Paul Rafelson VS Michael Flemming). The pre-event is geared to the largest sellers on Amazon.
3) On the back of raising $10mm in funding, Teikametrics has launched their next-gen solution, Flywheel to automate and optimize advertising. They’re offering ASGTG members a 30-day free trial. Sellers using them see on average a 34% increase in revenue with a constant ACoS within 60 days. Email email@example.com (sponsored)
4) NYS Department of Taxation issued an important notice, regarding Registration requirement for businesses with no physical presence in New York State.
5) Many sellers received dozens of these emails. “On January 25, 2019, FBA will require new inventory of the ASINs listed below to be labeled with an Amazon barcode. These ASINs will no longer be accepted at Amazon fulfillment centers with only a manufacturer’s barcode.”
6) Vat in Germany “You have failed to upload your German VAT number which may be required for your account. As a result, your account is now experiencing a temporary inbound block penalty, which prevents you from creating new shipments to EU fulfillment centers. If you do not provide a German VAT number, your account may also experience inbounding penalties in the future.”
7) Amazon is giving much more details on how an item allegedly infringes + the full contact information including the firm that filed the complaint. “We removed one or more of your listings for the XXXXX at the end of this message because we received a report from a rights owner that the packaging or product inserts for the products infringe the rights owner’s trademarks. Please do not relist these or similar XXXX products unless the dispute with the rights owner has been resolved. The rights owner who submitted the report is: XXXXX and XXXXX,”
8) New: “We have canceled the listings mentioned below because you have listed a generic or different product than described on the detail page.“ I think this is from an RO.
9) I started 2 new groups on Telegram. The IT group is a great place to get advice on all IT related questions hardware, software, printers, internet setup, Excel etc. The shipping/ parcel group has a lot of useful information in just the past few days. For links to all groups, please fill out this form.
10) Many sellers reported overcharges in PPC this past week. Amazon may have charged more than your budget per day. Please review and ask for reimbursement if owed.
Good Shabbos – Ed Rosenberg – ASGTG – The Voice of the Seller