Expediting brand Registry/ Recommending Speaker for Event / Selling an item not in stock
1) If you’re trying to get brand registry and do not want to wait the eight months it can take, you have two options:
a) You can register the TM in a different country where the processes quicker and use that to obtain the brand registry.
b)You can expedite a U.S. trademark if you have a hijacker on your listing, so that the process will only 4-5 months (HT YR).
firstname.lastname@example.org or anyone in Legal / Lawyer group can help.
2) If you’re trying to make an FBA shipment and its giving, you a message that you need to fix errors, but there are no errors. Amazon knows about this issue. Not happening to everyone. (HT NS)
3) “We reviewed your account and the information you provided, and we have found that your narrative and reasoning outlined in your plan of action is inconsistent with the information that you have provided while communicating with Amazon from XXXX – XXXX. As a result, we have decided that you may not sell on Amazon.com.” This new. This happens when your facts do not add up.
4) I’ve spoken with Moshe Krausz from MK freight Brokers, a Canada based co. Specializing in deliveries from anywhere in the USA to Canada. They offer many options that can significantly save on your transportation cost. They also offer customs brokerage, Amazon Returns, and E.T.C. For more info email CS1@mkfreight.com, website, or call 877 528 2873 ext 221. (sponsored)
5) I spoke with Michael from Feedvisor about their new features programs as well as impact NY/ NJ sellers have on Amazon. Great conversation!
a) How Feedvisor’s pricing algorithm increases your profit margin per item and avoids price wars
b) What is revenue intelligence solutions?
6) If your accountant needs to log into your Amazon account, please only give him access via a secondary user with limited access. Also, you may be able to pre-pay certain taxes that are not a deductible in 2018 but are only in 2017. Speak to your accountant before the end of the year.
7) If you have a large UK account that was recently shut down for VAT or anything else, please reach out to me.
8) “Your ASIN(s) listed at the end of this email has been reviewed and will be reinstated within three business days. If misleading brand or category information was found, these have been updated. Please ensure that you are accurately describing this product so that the brand name and category are clear to customers.” New.
9) I added a form to Recommend a Speaker for the ASGTG Feb 22 event.
10) If you do not have stock of an item (i.e. drop shipping), its essentially against TOS because you will not be able to provide invoices on items, you listed but never sold. Amazon is asking for invoices listed, more and more recently without sales.
Ed Rosenberg, Good Shabbos