What is a forged invoice?/IP accelerator crawling / Hebrew is “religious content”.
1) Reminder: Any kind of doctoring of a document gets you suspended with very little chance of coming back so stay far away from this. Amazon will generally hold your funds and make it very difficult to ever get the outstanding funds. Included in forged docs:
Having someone create a “real” invoice for you. Changing the business name on the invoice. Getting an invoice from an ungating service if the invoice is fake (Very bad). Changing information on your utility bill to “match” the business information. If you create the invoice “because the supplier lets me do anything”, this is clearly considered forged. ETC, ETC
2) New “We are writing to let you know that the following detail pages have been removed from our catalog: This product has been identified as a non-compliant product under the requirements imposed by the California Air Resources Board (CARB). Amazon prohibits the sale of this product into California.”
3) Complete Warehouse Solutions of Bloomingburg NY 12751 is a 3rd party warehouse solution that offers many services for eCommerce and Brick-and-Mortar sellers allowing you to focus on the core of your business instead of warehousing and fulfillment. They take care of warehouse space, short- and long-term storage, inventory control, order processing, picking, cross-dock, bubble wrap, amazon prep, packing, and shipping. Plus, they offer reverse logistics to handle returns. For more information please contact Chayim at firstname.lastname@example.org (sponsored)
4) New! ” We cannot accept commercial invoices unless they show proof of products purchased and include the supplier information
5) New “Greater detail on the root cause(s) of the Inconsistent variations”
6) “Amazon previously alerted you of these issues by emailing the warnings listed below:
ASIN: XXXXXXXXXX / Title: XXXXXXXXXX
Infringement Type: Confirmed Counterfeit”
7) So far sellers are saying IP Accelerator rollout is very choppy as they seem overwhelmed with requests and sellers are getting very little to zero communication. Likely this will improve in the coming months.
8) new! ” The name of the items in the Walmart receipt is too general and cannot be matched to the ASINS name.
9) “We found that your account may be related to another Amazon seller account that is permanently deactivated due to concerns about the authenticity of items listed on that account. The sale of counterfeit products on Amazon is strictly prohibited.”
10) “We are writing to let you know that the ASIN in your advertising campaign has been suspended because of “Religious content”…Once you make the changes to the title and anything that says “Hebrew”, the ASIN will be unsuspended after thorough research.”
Good Shabbos – Ed Rosenberg – ASGTG – The Voice of the Seller