Strange .CA related suspensions / Chinese and Arabic titles. ASGTG webinar Today!
2) Sellers are reporting listing being delisted and fonts being changed to Chinese and Arabic on the back end. If you made an “FDA” claim, remove that and it may be fixed. You may need to reach seller support and ask for a refresh of the listing as well.
3) Are you locked into a contract with your repricer? We at Seller Snap understand how unpredictable the Amazon industry can be and the need for flexibility, especially during this time. Our advanced AI repricer has a learning algorithm that enables us to adapt to the constantly changing Amazon environment. That is why 80% of sellers who start a free trial with Seller Snap subscribe. We offer ASGTG subscribers an exclusive 15% discount for the first three months. Sign up for a free trial today. (Sponsored)
4) “Specific Amazon Policy Violated: All ink or toner cartridges must be packaged in unopened retail packaging, and product images must accurately depict the retail packaging the customer will receive. Sellers are prohibited from listing ink or toner cartridges in open box condition or in inner factory foil packaging…”
5) “The USPS has contacted the Buy Shipping Team to let us know that your company, listed as XXXX on Amazon, has been frequently underpaying for postage. The attached pictures of shipping labels were shared with us by the USPS, for these orders your company only paid for 1 pound of postage despite the packages weighing more than that or having dimensions larger than you reported when purchasing the label in Seller Central, which resulted in additional DIM weight charges.” Never ever do this as this never ends well.
6) A few sellers have stated that Amazon Canada accounts are being suspended for being related to a suspended account even though it was not.
7) -Invoice date (must be issued in the last 365 days and before xx/xx/2020 for brand and xx/xx/2020 From SupplierName. Amazon is not being shy in giving more details on what’s needed.
8) “Thank you for speaking with us about your selling account. There are multiple unaddressed policy violations related to your selling account. You will need to appeal these violations within your Account Health Dashboard in Seller Central. Your selling account will be deactivated if you do not address your policy violations.”
9) “We are contacting you because you are listing incomplete product(s).
Why did this happen? Sellers on Amazon.com are responsible for listing items that are complete and match the product detail page.”
10) “You have repeatedly listed N95 or similar masks in our consumer store. This product type is currently restricted from sale on Amazon. Items sold on Amazon must adhere to all applicable laws and Amazon’s policies”
Happy Memorial day weekend / Good Shabbos – Ed Rosenberg – ASGTG – The Voice of the Seller