Specific Religious products not permitted on PPC/ A2Z adjustments/ Fascinating interview w/ leading forum Poster (now banned).
1) “Hello, Your Amazon selling account has been deactivated. Your listings have been removed, and your ability to create new variations is disabled while your account is deactivated. Funds will not be transferred to you but will be held in your account while we work with you to address this issue. This could take up to 90 days. Please ship any open orders to avoid further impact to your account the listing(s) below has been edited due to a violation of Amazon’s ASIN Creation policy.”
2) Odd from PPC: “I would like to inform you that we found that the campaign is not compliant with Amazon Advertising’s guidelines. The featured ASIN is related to a specific religion (Jewish). The featured ASIN is related to a specific religion (Jewish). Products that are specific to a religion or faith are not permitted on Sponsored Products. The words such as Mitzvah and Chanukah are related to a specific religion (Jewish).”
3) Amazon’s long payment terms continue to frustrate sellers. Storfund offers daily payments to FBM and FBA sellers across 10 Amazon marketplaces. What I like the most is that they apply their fee on the net balance and not on gross sales. International sellers save also from very low currency conversion costs which could end up subsidizing their daily payment fee. They will even waive their fee for the first 14 days if you sign up before Dec. 22 – For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or click here to learn more/sign-up.(sponsored)
4) Specifics on why an invoice Is not accepted “We received your submission but do not have enough information to reactivate your account at this time. We cannot accept this invoice because we are unable to verify the items purchased through the supplier.”
5) I had a fascinating interview (56k+ views) with the #1 Poster on Amazon Seller forums who is currently banned from the forums despite a seller poll showing that 100% of sellers want her reactivated. See a fascinating interview.
6) Interesting: “We write to inform you that we recently had to suppress items for sale on our site due to a patent infringement case filed by XXXXXXX, in which the products listed below were accused. Until this case is closed, we cannot reinstate these products.
You must provide Amazon indemnification against XXXXXXX claims as required by the agreement you accepted in order to sell on Amazon.”
7) Amazon posted adjustments to how they handle AtoZ claims. They also posted a few times about account compromises. Last week there were a few bank hacks sending funds to accounts in Spain.
8) Unparalleled excitement for this year’s event. Jan 15th, 2020.
Good Shabbos – Ed Rosenberg – ASGTG – The Voice of the Seller