Slow and Slower responses from SP / approval requirements for MK/ASGTG 2020 now live.
1) New!!! “Hello, we audited your recent counterfeit removals through Project Zero and found that they did not meet the required accuracy rate. Please sign in using the username and password associated with your Amazon Brand Registry account and carefully review the training to make sure that you understand the acceptable uses of the tool. If you fail to maintain high accuracy in your counterfeit removal submissions, you will lose access to the self-service counterfeit removal tool. If you have any questions, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Regards, The Amazon Project Zero Team.”
2) Rare!! “ Greetings, thank you for your interest in selling on Amazon. Your below ASINs were restricted due to a technical glitch and now are approved. This situation is certainly unusual, and we are sorry for the inconvenience that may have caused.”
3) Palletfly is a great wholesaler that carries thousands of SKUs. In addition, many tools and features that you may find useful when searching for products to resell online. – Catalog with Filter, Sort & Multiple Views. – Updated amazon information on product pages. – Place orders online. – Experienced in both wholesale and Amazon’s process. – Clearly laid out terms on each sale. – A daily list of new items. – Paid Membership to 24 hours of early access to new products. For more information please visit Palletfly or contact email@example.com. (sponsored)
4) Yikes – “We have evidence that the proof of delivery documents that were provided for the related reimbursement may have been altered prior to submission. This is a violation of Amazon’s Selling Policies.”
5) I made the ASGTG 2020 event live and early bird tickets avail. The reputation of this event speaks for itself as the #1 gathering for large Amazon Sellers. Much more information will be posted in the coming weeks.
6) Amazon notice team and seller performance overall has been extremely slow in responding to appeals. The communication has not been more detailed as to the nature of the issue. There has been a lot of copyright complaints and late shipping complaints.
7) Please make sure at a minimum to follow ASGTG via the weekly summary as the information is vital for the well being of your Seller account. Click here for all platforms. The groups are extremely active.
8) New! “Dear Seller, We have discovered information that indicates your Amazon seller account has engaged in deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity.”
9) Some received this: “As part of our ongoing efforts to provide the best possible customer experience, we are implementing approval requirements for Michael Kors products.”
10) Amazon has been sending this message even if just the listing was down. “Thank you for submitting more information regarding your notice of infringement. We reviewed the information you provided and have reinstated your account and listings.”
Good Shabbos – Ed Rosenberg – ASGTG – The Voice of the Seller