Reasons for invoices not accepted / BB Glitch / SFP cutoff time 2 PM.
1) New!!! “Hello from Amazon, we recently received customer complaints about the condition of some of your items being the International Version. We would like to schedule a phone call with you within the next few days to discuss this with you. The goal of this conversation is to determine what may be leading to customer complaints about the condition of your items.”
2) New and very welcoming: “Dear seller, we received your submission but do not have enough information to reactivate your listings at this time. We cannot accept this invoice because we are unable to verify that the supplier sells items in new condition.”
Some topics discussed in the video:
A. What are some of the biggest frustrations that sellers have with manually managing Amazon campaigns?
B. How should advertisers be thinking about metrics like ACOS and Attributed Sales?
C. How often should Amazon sellers be adjusting bids, reviewing search terms reports and optimizing their campaigns?
D. What are some strategies advertisers should be considering moving into Q4’s high shopping seasons?
E. What products have you created to solve challenges for Amazon advertisers?
4) There was a BB glitch starting last Friday where MF listings won the BB over FBA even when the price was higher. This was fixed Monday night at around midnight (eastern). There were other reported glitches in the BB that likely were self-corrected as well.
5) A few sellers received this, and they all claim they have not been engaged in this action. “We have determined that your account is related to accounts that have written Amazon customer reviews for products that you have a financial interest in. This may include products that you or your competitors sell.”
6) This is a new policy that will affect those that stop shipping Friday at noon. “SFP update: Dear Seller, to provide the best customer experience for your Prime orders, we are updating our policy to require order cut-off times of 2:00 p.m. local time or later. Orders received after this time will be promised to ship the next business day.”
7) New email for Safety testing for toys. “We are contacting you because we show that you may be selling items in the Toys category. “As part of our ongoing efforts to provide the best possible customer experience, we are confirming that our product meets the current mandatory safety standards. As a result, you must provide us with required safety documentation no later than September 9th, 2019.” Please make sure if your factory sends you a safety test, the doc is real and from a reputable lab. Some factories edit doc and Amazon will block you forever if this happens.
8) Sellers are saying that it is taking Amazon longer than usual to receive items in FBA warehouses.
9) The communication guidelines have been updated. This line can have implications “it is also prohibited to offer them any compensation for a review, including money or gift cards, free or discounted products, refunds or reimbursements, or any other future benefits.”
10) New team!!! “This is XXXXX, from strategic account Services Core Group”