Positive comments from Amazon / If ASIN remains blocked after cleared / Razer and Dermacol very rough.
1) Positive comments from Amazon. “Dear Selling Partner, Greetings from Amazon Selling Partner Support. The holiday period is a critical time for selling on Amazon, and given the positive experiences that you have been providing to customers, we wanted to let you know that we’ll be increasing staffing and speeding the prioritization of contacts that you email us through the holiday period. While we are always here to ensure that you receive help and solutions to any issues you’re having, we know this is a critical time. As always, if you run into any concerns, please don’t hesitate to reach out. “
2) Multiple Sellers received an email from the Amazon performance team that valid tracking is below 95% and it can affect them to sell merchant fulfilled items. But when the sellers check the account, valid tracking is 100%. You can email SP informing them of the error and they will send a Thanks response.
3) Reduce your FBA and LTSF fees. If you have stock in the UK or European FBA warehouses – we can help you. Reset your LTSF counter by creating a removal order to Pluck, let us sort/fix/rework your stock and quickly turn it around to get sent back into FBA. Reasonable prices. Fast service. Amazon experts. For more information please visit Plucklogistics or email Yoel@plucklogistics.com. (sponsored)
4) Razer and Dermacol are aggressive RO filing complaints that appears to be unfairly.
5) Rare “You have misused ASIN variations repeatedly or impacted customer trust through the usage of incorrect variations. This is against our policies.”
6) “We reviewed your application and determined that you are not eligible to sell in the Toys category. We evaluated the information you provided, but it did not pass our review. We apologize for any inconvenience our decision has caused you. We took this action to ensure the mutual success of our sellers and buyers on our site. This decision doesn’t necessarily reflect poorly on you or your seller account. We take a number of factors into consideration.”
7) Nov 30 is the end of early bird tickets for ASGTG20. It will probably be sold out as we way ahead of past years.
8) Hello from Amazon Selling Partner Support, As we spoke, Your inquiry regarding the products that are not eligible for prime exclusive discounts. After reviewing your case, Amazon will decide which product is eligible for prime exclusive discounts, this is an internal algorithm and if the system decides that these listings are not eligible you cannot create a prime exclusive discount on these listings. You can check this help page to learn more about: “Prime Exclusive Discount.”
9) We found that if SP sent an email reinstating an account or unblocking an ASIN, yet it stays blocked, it is best to reach out to SeSu and you can get results that way.
Happy Thanksgiving Weekend / Good Shabbos – Ed Rosenberg – ASGTG – The Voice of the Seller