On occasion removal after retractions only / Clarification to Communication Guidelines / Petition 11k+ important update.
1) This from SeSu, clearly not policy, but very interesting “Just a gentle reminder, once a listing has been removed on our website due to Trademark misused/Intellectual Property Rights reasons, you will be ineligible to remove these products. You will only be allowed to create a removal for the items on these listings after the rights owner has lifted the restrictions and/or you have been approved to sell them back.”
2) Amazon toyed with this a few months ago but started again for inauthentic complaints. You just need to acknowledge some statements and your reinstated which is super smart. “Reactivate Your Account Your account is currently deactivated for Product Authenticity Customer Complaints.
You can reactivate your account in minutes by acknowledging the statements below. We appreciate your continued investment in delighting customers and trust that the guidance below will help avoid similar policy violations in the future.
Please Indicate you understand and agree with the statements below.
– I will take preventive measures to ensure that I do not sell products that have been illegally replicated, reproduced…
– Quality, Amazon Anti-Counterfeiting Policy, and the Amazon General Seller Best Practices. “
3) Inventoryahead will streamline your inventory and profit management from creating your purchase order until after the item is sold. They are now offering a new plan for-profit management starting at $49.99. Plus, there are new features and integrations added constantly. Sign up today or contact Support@inventoryahead.com for your 30-day free trial. (Sponsored)
4) New “We appreciate the information you have provided. We understand your concern. However, in your previous plan of action, we need more effective or proactive solutions to resolve the issue for the future. Please, provide us with another plan of action.”
5) There is new clarification of communication guidelines. The help pages are improving.
6) Amazon seems to have tightened the screws on review manipulation and may not disburse funds in addition to suspending sellers. The request a review button they just implemented comes and goes, and a seller mentioned they received a notice that there is a technical issue with this.
7) There seems to be a change that they will want POAs and communication via SC and not via email. “Hello, we appreciate your efforts to comply with our selling policies. We have not updated your account with the information provided. Please submit this information by clicking the Appeal button next to this message on the Performance Notifications page in SC.”
8) Please always make sure the BOL matches what you actually send for each shipment even if you eventually send Amazon everything you stated on subsequent shipments. The shipments need to be correct and match.
9) I will try to have more information on this as this can affect many sellers. “Effective January 1, 2020, UN 38.3 requires lithium battery manufacturers and distributors to provide lithium battery test summaries using a standard set of elements. The test summaries apply to lithium cells or batteries and products powered by cells and batteries manufactured after June 20, 2003. For more information, download lithium battery guidance from the International Air Transport Association (English only)….”.
10) Here is the 11k update and news about the petition. I added some top-notch speakers for the Jan 15th event.
Good Shabbos – Ed Rosenberg – ASGTG – The Voice of the Seller