No more commingled for Toys/ OKC1 warehouse trouble/ Discussion with Rachel Greer on Safety for 3P Sellers.
1) New but not for everyone “Hello from Fulfillment by Amazon, FBA is now requiring items in the Toys & Games category to use an Amazon barcode. Unless you are the brand owner and you have enrolled these ASINs in the Amazon Brand Registry, items in this category that have only a manufacturer barcode will not be accepted at Amazon fulfillment centers.”
2) New from SS “Thank you for contacting us. From your correspondence, I understand your concern with regards to the inactive ASIN: XXXXXXX Upon researching, I see that currently, the units are in the warehouse “OKC1” which has been recently launched and is completely operational yet. Due to a few equipment checks and maintenance, all the seller’s inventory which are present in the warehouse “OKC1” currently will be inactive. Our warehouse operations team has informed us that the fulfillment center will go completely operation by September 8, 2019. Rest assured there are no further actions from your end, and the ASIN will automatically go active on or before September 8, 2019.”
3) Cahoot is a unique peer-to-peer network of top-rated FBM sellers who reduce their shipping costs by up to 40% and delivery times by collaborating to fulfill packages for each other. They allow FBMs to offer nationwide Seller-Fulfilled-Prime (SFP) at a price lower than Ground Shipping. They have limited member slots available for 2019 – click here to apply or email email@example.com (sponsored)
4) New! “Hello, your account has been debited for refunds on several XXXXXXXX supplement products. The buyer(s) who purchased this item from you qualify for a full refund because you sold inauthentic items on the site. Amazon has a zero-tolerance for counterfeit products and the sale of counterfeit items is strictly prohibited. You can learn more about Amazon’s policies regarding the sale of counterfeit items in Seller ….”
6) “We have canceled the listings mentioned below because you have listed a generic or different product than described on the detail page.” This has been showing up a lot especially for brand names like Garmin. Please make sure all aspects of the listing are the same as the item including version.
7) Please pay attention to the “reason” under the account health dashboard of Suspected Intellectual Property Violations as it spells out why Amazon suspects you may be violating a trademarked term. You can edit the listing from there. The reason is very useful and is a new feature of the dashboard.
8) “As part of our ongoing efforts to provide the best possible customer experience, we are implementing approval requirements for MATRIX products in the Beauty category.”
9) New! “Hello from Fulfillment by Amazon,
FBA is offering to waive monthly storage and removal fees on new-to-Amazon ASINs so qualified sellers can test new products on Amazon.com. You are eligible for this offer because your Inventory Performance Index score was 350 or higher on the day this email was sent….”
10) A few sellers that were selling batteries, drinking water or anything hurricane or natural disaster-related were suspended for unfairly raising the prices.