More related suspensions/Amazon lending slowdown/ 15 day Renewed Suspension.
1) There have been a few complaints from sellers about false positive related account suspensions on all platforms, but mainly from ca. Some of them have been resolved, but many have not been.
2) Amazon Renewed 15-day penalty box. “Dear Seller, Your Amazon renewed selling privileges have been deactivated for a minimum 15-day period. Your listings have been removed. Please ship any open orders to avoid further impact on your account. Why is this happening? We’ve observed that a number of the items you have delivered to Amazon Renewed customers have not met the Average Product Rating (APR) >3.70 quality requirement on the Amazon Renewed store, which is leading to poor customer experiences and feedback. As a result, we are suspending your Renewed selling privileges. We are taking the minimum 15-day suspension period due to having multiple suspensions from not meeting the Renewed quality performance standards.”
3) Are you looking to source consistent inventory for your Certified Refurbished account? The Surplus Company, LLC is looking to build long term relationships with CR customers who are capable of reordering dedicated product lines of fast selling Tier 1 consumer electronics brands. Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for inquiries. (Sponsored)
4) “My name is XXXXXX, and I’m a member of the Amazon.com Executive Brand Relations Team. Jeff Bezos received your email and requested that I research this issue and respond on his behalf.”
5) Rare “Hello, We are contacting you because you may have misused keywords on product detail pages. We have canceled your listing mentioned below. Why did this happen? Misused keywords include, but are not limited to: — Keywords that duplicate information in the product name — Inaccurate or infringing keywords — Irrelevant or unrelated keywords — Word or punctuation variants that our search program automatically accounts for ….. ASIN: XXXXXXX Keywords: “XXXXXXX” or any other mention of the trademarked brand “XXXXXXX” is not an acceptable keyword.”
6) Amazon lending seems to have stopped lending for the most part. See this interesting new initiative.
7) Campaign manager was down yesterday for many sellers.
8) A+ Content enables copying drafts to other countries.
9) Price gouging suspensions have dramatically fallen to close to zero. Please still be careful not to charge more than what’s reasonable on anything considered essential. ODR suspensions are going to be enforced according to Amazon as of June 1.
10) On some inauthentic emails, SP is now quoting the actual complaint “Complaints: Inauthentic, multipacks are manually opened and packed with different kinds of masks, expired, lot numbers removed to prohibit determining expiration dates.”
Good Shabbos – Ed Rosenberg – ASGTG – The Voice of the Seller