Many 72 hour warnings / Big delays at AVP1/ Issue with admitting fault.
1) A very high number of sellers are being asked for a POA to be submitted within 72 hours by the account health team or they will be suspended. You generally have more than 72 hours in this case so do not rush it if you’re up against the clock. They are focusing on inauthentic, condition and detail pager tampering. If you “Page tamper” for a legitimate reason it should not be a violation (ie change of your brand name), but for some reason, it’s hard to get those overturned. They want you to admit some kind of fault.
2) This is happening more frequently “We are writing to inform you that we received an order issued by a federal court that requires us to suspend your selling account and seize your funds. Items that infringe another party’s copyright, patent, trademark, design right, database right, or other intellectual property or other proprietary rights are prohibited. For more information on this policy, search on “Prohibited Content” in Seller Help.”
3) StreetPricer helps maximize your eBay sales and its repricer is built to work in eBay’s search and catalog environment. They can automate your eBay pricing based on competitors and sales velocity. It’s a native eBay tool and it’s compatible with listings created by all eCommerce platforms that are having a 7-day sale and offering 50% off for 3 months! Offer ends Oct 3rd. To start click here or contact email@example.com. (sponsored)
4) Very Rare “Do you believe that you have received this message in error? If you believe the complaints about the condition or description of your items are unjustified or received in error, please explain how you identified this issue and we will investigate your concern (for example, a complaint created by a competing Amazon seller).”
5) Our previous e-mail was intended to bring our policy to your attention. Learn more about this policy in the message sent on mm/dd/2019 ”. Some sellers received this message on a blocked ASIN and then keep getting this message after a POA and invoices but the ASIN stays blocked.
6) This is a phishing email so be careful from these. “As a result, we may not allow you to continue selling on Amazon.com. What to do next? Within the next 72 hours, copy and paste the link into your browser and confirm your emergency contact number: ACTION REQUIRED: Once the number has been updated in the “Notification Preferences” section of your seller account reply to this message and confirm.”
7) There are Big delays at AVP1.
8) “Admitting fault”. Please be aware that Amazon generally wants you to admit fault and then provide corrective and proactive measures in a POA. Keep in mind if you ever need to go to Amazon using arbitration, whatever you admit to may be held against you. If you admit to counterfeit and then they hold funds, later on, they can say you once admitted counterfeiting so please keep that in mind.
9) if you would like to start selling on Sears as a 3p seller, please reach out to Bob at firstname.lastname@example.org.
10) New Language. Clear info on what’s expected on invoice “To reactivate your selling account, please send us the following information: –Copies of final invoices or receipts from your NEW supplier dated after XX/XX/19. –These documents should reflect at least 10 units of inventory.
Wishing everyone Shana Tova (5780). – Ed Rosenberg – ASGTG – The Voice of the Seller