Fraud MF orders from Doral FL/ Oversized Cartons / Sellers flagged for changing brand
1) Some sellers received a flood of MF fraudulent orders from Doral, Fl. If this happens, best to delay shipping until the last moment and try to inform Amazon of this. If they tell you to ship anyways, please do signature required for every order and Amazon is saying they will eventually reimburse you for this. Some sellers “lost” over 50K of goods recently. Amazon made personal phone calls to sellers to inform them they will be reimbursed.
2) Amazon is sometimes asking for ID if you’re an aged account and change your business information. This is a major deal and they are very particular in the documentation they accept. If you need to update this, maybe better to open a SS ticket or even SP and inform them ahead of time. Do not do this if you do not have your business docs lined up and ready to go.
3) The first 20 subscribers that sign up for PPC WINNER Gold Package with code ASGTG gets 2 months for PPC WINNER + 3 months free subscription to Helium 10, It saves $350. PPC WINNER helps to create and manage PPC campaigns. It is a fully automated software for Amazon sellers. Its machine learning algorithm automatically performs keyword research, creates and manages the PPC campaigns and optimizes it 24/7! For more information please visit PPC WINNER or contact email@example.com. (sponsored)
4) “This product has been identified as edible ink for use in a printer, or a related product. These products are not permissible for sale on Amazon.” This is unclear as Amazon does not list this as a restricted product and there are 1000s of listings with edible ink on Amazon.
5) Some sellers are saying that boxes that are less than 50 pounds are being flagged as over 50 pounds. if this happens, the best you can do is video the box on a scale and submit as a case and request reimbursement.
6) Relatively common lately. In all these cases, sellers have said this is untrue.
“- Greater detail on the root cause(s) of the serial number tampering.
-Greater detail on the actions you have taken to resolve serial number tampering issues.
– Greater detail on the steps you have taken to prevent serial number tampering going forward.”
7) Amazon got rid of the option to disable FBA repackaging service. They also added a new “refurbishment service” which is thankfully optional. The refurbishment service: “FBA can re-tape, re-glue, and re-staple boxes; remove excessive tape, non-product labels, and stickers; and re-box branded and unbranded corrugated boxes. Shoes and apparel refurbishment can include steaming and removing stains and odors.”
8) If you use a UPC from a name brand but the brand on the listing is not that name brand OR you use a generic UPC and mention a name brand on the title (IE SONY) – you may get your listing dogged or with a warning “Suspected Intellectual Property”
9) firstname.lastname@example.org is a phishing email and ignoring those emails.
10) Some legitimate sellers are getting flagged for changing their brand even though the change is legitimate and happened a long time ago for various business reasons (i.e. TM name was slightly different than the original brand). There has not been one “30 day” suspension reported despite the new BSA kicking in a month ago.