FIRE-READY-AIM! / FBA inbound limited qty / FBM still winning BB
1) “Fire-Ready-Aim!” This past week saw many false-positive price gouging suspensions and listing deactivations. There were also many price alert deactivations on items where prices were not raised in years. No easy solution but likely Amazon will correct this shortly. If an AG contacts you for price gouging, you totally need an attorney as mentioned last week. Many sellers used Peretz Bronstein firstname.lastname@example.org / 917.697.8209 and he has experience in dealing with the various AG’s. Or check the resource sheet.
2) “As part of our ongoing efforts to provide the best possible customer experience, we are implementing approval requirements for Vaseline products in the Beauty category.. “ and “As part of our ongoing efforts to provide the best possible customer experience, we are implementing additional requirements for child restraint systems and/or car seats..”
3) –“Lending options by Kabbage, Payoneer, and others have all been discontinued. If you are in need of some working capital to leverage this increase in demand and increase your inventory, check out SellersFunding. They have revenue advances, as well as lines of credit. The approval process is easy and just requires 6 months of selling history. They have recently been featured as a strong lending solution, even securing additional credit facilities to continue to support e-com sellers”- (sponsored)
4) “Hello from Amazon Selling Partner Support, We understand that your seller account is an old account that was established on dd/mm/yy and last active on dd/mm/yy. We also understand that you are unable to remove vacation status and change it to active. Please note that our system automatically triggers verification for existing seller accounts on a routine basis to check if the accounts are compliant. Please note that you need to complete the new seller verification process and provide additional documentation to verify your identity. This is the reason as to why you are unable to remove vacation status.”
5) Helium10 is giving 80% off to newer sellers. If you have not applied for the PPP loan and are eligible, please do so ASAP. If you use this link, you can try to smoothen the process if there is an issue later.
6) Amazon opened almost all items for FBA inbound but has placed strict qty limits on many items. The algorithm does not seem to look at recent sales, only historic sales so for hot selling items the qty is too low.
7) Sellers are saying old fashioned board games, coloring books, educational games, and nontech toys are doing extremely well on Amazon If you have stock or can source you can do very well in these categories.
8) Erar. “In an effort to protect our community, we sometimes erar on the side of caution. We are sorry for any inconvenience this has caused.”
9) Please remember to post in the right group for buying/selling goods. Reminder!
@ASGTGWholesale for regular wholesale items/flips
@asgtgDeals distressed goods (i.e. suspended account, need cash, etc.)
@ASGTGBuy request to buy items
@ASGTGEscrowSafe the optional escrow service has been extremely successful so far
10) FBM still getting the BB over FBA on a higher percentage than before.
Good Shabbos – Ed Rosenberg – ASGTG – The Voice of the Seller