Fairer Fair Pricing / Possible change in ranking variations / “A critical event has occurred “
1) SP has heard our cry and is more fairly enforcing price gouging. “Dear Seller,
Based on our records, you may have product listings that were removed due to non-compliance with Amazon’s Marketplace Fair Pricing Policy. When we originally removed your product listings, we shared that you could appeal for listing reactivation through your Account Health Dashboard on Seller Central. We are writing to inform you that we have updated the process for reactivating your product listing(s), and you no longer need to submit an appeal ..”
2) “Your account is at risk of deactivation A critical event has occurred with your account that has caused it to be at risk of deactivation Your account is at risk of deactivation due to policy violations. Addressing these violations in a timely manner will prevent unnecessary disruption to your selling account. “
This has popped up on a few accounts that do not seem to have significant violations.
3) Amazon’s newest ad unit, Sponsored Brands video (beta), is driving strong results for advertisers. With Perpetua’s Sponsored Brands video creator, you can create product videos for all of your ASINs, in seconds. Choose from a set of pre-approved video themes, add your images and messaging, and let our AI-powered ad engine maximize the performance of your campaigns. Click here or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to create a video today. (Sponsored)
4) “ Problem Description: Shipment was not marked as Shipped. Explanation: You did not mark this shipment as Shipped before dispatching it. Please note that if a shipment is not marked as Shipped, the fulfillment center does not expect it. This might result in a significant delay in receiving. Therefore, we would kindly ask you to make sure to mark your shipment as Shipped once dispatched. When your shipment is in “Working” status you need to scroll down in the “Prepare Shipment” section and click on the button “Complete Shipment”…
5) “To strengthen your case, you may attach photos of your product or a scan of the purchase invoice to this email. However, adding attachments is not a requirement.”
6) “Please note that if the complaints were closed, then you are not required to worry about those listings. The complaint will display on your account health dashboard for a specific time period is just a record of all content removed due to any listing complaints associated with seller account.”
7) From a concerned ASGTG member, “I heard from account health that all references to FDA in ASINs or in listings, they are systematically working thru and restricting all of them.”
8) Amazon this week tinkered with ranking for variation listings by no longer assigning a rank for each child. It seems like it ranks now by total sales between the variations.
9) “Since the buyer has complained about your product (see the end of this email), we are currently reviewing your account. We will work with you to resolve this issue.”
Chag Sameach!/ Good Shabbos – Ed Rosenberg – ASGTG – The Voice of the Seller