Exclusive!! Walmart ungates Nike / Virtual Product Bundles / Amazon Israel & Retail Deals Groups.
Hello All (Early)
1) ASGTG exclusive! Walmart has ungated Nike for sellers. There are plans to ungate many gated premium brands for 3p sellers, so check if you were restricted. This is the link to open a seller’s account.
2) “Dear Amazon Vendor, we have discovered information that indicates your Amazon vendor account has engaged in deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity. As a result, we have closed your vendor account to prevent harm to our customers, other selling partners, and our store. Any outstanding POs have been canceled.”
3) New feature in sellerboard: email alerts! Notifies you on hijackers, unauthorized listing text and image changes, FBA fee and commission changes on your ASINs, negative seller feedback and much more. sellerboard is an accurate FBA profit analytics service with additional tools: follow-up mail campaigns, inventory management, PPC optimizer. All this starting $19/month and they are now offering ASGTG members two months of a free trial . (sponsored)
4) February 15, is Fulfillment by Amazon’s next scheduled long-term storage fee inventory cleanup. For details, see FBA long-term storage fees.
5) “Dear Seller, some of the messages you recently sent were not delivered to customers. Why did I receive this message? We detected that you committed at least one of the following prohibited actions in your communications with customers. You are using “Important” in subject line or contact reason “Additional Information Required” when it is not necessary to complete an order You are sending marketing or promotions You are either incentivizing or manipulating product or seller reviews You are asking for the same review repeatedly You are sending links or attachments that are not necessary to complete the order We have received an excessive number of customer complaints about your unsolicited messages. As a result…”
7) “Greetings from Amazon, your company has supplied Amazon the following product(s) that contain, are sold with, or are lithium batteries. Consistent with section 38.3.5 the United Nations Manual of Tests and Criteria, Amazon requires a Lithium Battery Test Summary in order to sell all lithium battery products. Please note this as a second reminder to let you know that we are still waiting for you to provide a Test Summary.
8) New “You have an exclusive invitation to join the confidential “Virtual Product Bundles” pilot, which allows you to create “virtual” or “soft” bundles with your existing FBA inventory to help increase your sales… With this free new tool, you can easily create a new detail page for your bundle in just a few minutes and offer your bundle for sale without having to change anything about your inbound FBA inventory.”
9) Important FBA small and light “Note: Small and Light offers enrolled before July 26, 2019, maybe priced up to $15 through January 2020. Small and Light offers enrolled on or after July 26, 2019, will have an upper price limit of $7.”
Good Shabbos – Ed Rosenberg – ASGTG – The Voice of the Seller