Amazon Tackles Redskins / Seller Company Name will be Revealed / SP getting it (slowly)
1) NFL Washington Redskins items got booted by Amazon. “With the announcement from the Washington team and the NFL, we are removing products with the team’s name and logo from our stores.”If you’re stuck with these items probably best to liquidate (for free as always) in the distressed deals group.
2) Major news Amazon will be publicly displaying your business name and address near your display name. This has been done in the UK for quite a few years already. I understand this will cause some privacy and other related issues for good sellers. If I have more news on this, I will be posting as I know this can potentially hurt many legitimate resellers.
3) Want to turbocharge your Amazon sales without making a big investment? Founded in 1997, DealNews generates more than $100MM in marketplace product sales a year, and your smartest competitors are already benefiting from our 10MM visitors a month. Get your ASIN promoted within 48 hours – find out more (sponsored).
4) “Dear XXXXXXXX, Thank you for speaking with us about your Amazon selling account. Why is this happening? We have concerns about the authenticity of the item(s) listed at the end of this email. In order to ensure that customers can shop with confidence on Amazon, we routinely request additional documentation from Selling Partners to verify their account information and confirm authenticity of certain items.”
5) The BuyBox issue is back since July 1. The BB is not rotating for items at the same or similar price. This happened a few weeks ago and it fixed itself. Amazon likely knows about this and will be corrected shortly as it has to be a glitch. See this.
6) “You have listed pcrp items”. This means prohibited claims and / or restricted products. Check if your item is making untrue claims. (like cures cancer)
7) Please remember to sign and share (https://www.change.org/stopSendingReturns) if you want to see FBA returns reform that is fairer and just for everyone.
8) Most of the sellers from the review abuse crackdown were reinstated after a successful POA. Please do not assume you can do the same thing and get back with a POA again. The review team is unforgiving for repeat offenders. If you were not suspended, do not assume you have one to give as they can suspend you and next time not give a second chance or keep you suspended for XX days.
9) Amazon has been giving 72 hours for a POA before suspending and has been pretty fair lately on not suspending legitimate businesses in a heavy-handed manner. There also has been much better communication on WHY an invoice was not accepted. Hopefully, more progress is made in the coming months.
10) The FBA inbound shipment issue mentioned last week has improved.