Poppy seeds issue / Time to cash out of Amazon brand? / Accounts downgraded by mistake.
1) New! “You are receiving this email because you are or have recently offered poppy seeds in our store. We are writing to let you know that, as part of our ongoing efforts to provide the best possible customer experience, we are implementing additional requirements for poppy seeds offered in our store. Beginning 9/30/2019, only poppy seeds from the following brands will be allowed in our store: 365 Everyday Value, McCormick, Frontier, Bob’s Red Mill, Spice Islands, Morton & Bassett, Simply Organic, Spicely Organics, Starwest Botanicals, Tone’s. Additionally, poppy seeds offered in our store must be in 1lb or smaller package sizes.”
2) “Please be informed as you want disbursement of your payment, you can definitely contact our payments team and provide your justification on why you need payment soon so that they will disburse your money for sure.” Love the “for sure”.
3) Black Friday is approaching so make sure your email follow-ups are optimized to capture Product Reviews and Feedback. Here is an exclusive 10% off lifetime coupon for new FeedbackWhiz subscribers. FeedbackWhiz helps monitor, manage, and automate emails, orders, feedback, and product reviews. For more information please visit FeedbackWhiz or contact email@example.com. (Sponsored)
4) This has happened to multiple sellers “As you requested, your monthly Pro Merchant subscription has been canceled. We will automatically modify your listings (if any) to apply the new fee schedule to your current listings” even though they did not request it to be downgraded. If this happens your better off upgrading back without making a big deal with Amazon.
5) New Amazon Seller selling services. “After careful investigation, we discovered that technicians on your account are being assigned to multiple orders at an unreasonable time and distances differences. This represents a serious violation of our Zero Tolerance Policy, and as a result, your Selling Privileges have been suspended.”
6) RYAN’S WORLD and Disney Frozen became gated for some sellers (they gave literally a few hours to request approval)
7) As reported, although Notice has become increasingly difficult in recent months for IP issues, often brand retractions are the easier path and even the preferred method from Amazon’s perspective. It is often a simple email that does it, provided you are not infringing.
8) I have been working closely with Yael Cabilly (firstname.lastname@example.org) on the evaluation and selling of Amazon businesses as there is major interest from buyers and sellers. There is a dedicated web site and a top rate process for evaluating and selling Amazon businesses. See this great interview on YouTube.
a) How did you get to deal with the sale of Amazon accounts?
b) Can you actually sell your account? Isn’t that against the policy? Who are the typical buyers?
c) What do you actually sell- your listings? Your company?
d)Most important question: How do you know the value of the account? What’s the multiple?
9) The #asgtg20 Event is Jan 15th. We will, be updating speakers and all the next few weeks.
Good Shabbos – Ed Rosenberg – ASGTG – The Voice of the Seller (https://www.asgtg.com/)