The end of Jeff Emails? / Fossil playing hardball/ New Google shopping group.
1) Amazon has been much more frequently emailing that your account is “being reviewed” after a POA. This generally means “you’re in the game” and probably the best thing to do is wait this out for a response.
2) Jeff@Amazon.com emails are being answered by regular performance teams and often are not being answered at all. Amazon may have stopped the “My name is XXXX and I am emailing from the Bezos escalation team “emails.
3) Don’t let living in the USA stop you from selling on Amazon UK! We at Ideal Logistics will take care of all your logistics needs. Customs clearance, Container delivery, Warehousing, Fulfillment, and Amazon prep and trucking to Amazon. Call/E-mail now to expand your market in the next 24 hours. +16466471748/ WatsApp+447436836191/David@ideallogistics.co.uk.(sponsored)
4) “As part of our ongoing efforts to provide the best possible customer experience, we are implementing approval requirements for products sold under the following Whirlpool-affiliated brands: Whirlpool, KitchenAid, Maytag, EveryDrop, and Affresh. What does this mean for me? Effective March 17, 2020, your listings for the affected Whirlpool brands in Amazon’s online store in the United States will be removed. Please contact Whirlpool at whirlpool_XXXXXX@whirlpool.com if you would like to apply to become an authorized reseller on Amazon. Can I still use FBA? Effective today, January 17, 2020, only sellers confirmed by Whirlpool as authorized resellers of Whirlpool, KitchenAid, Maytag, EveryDrop or Affresh products will be able to send shipments of those products to our fulfillment centers.” Similar emails were sent for the same brands on other platforms.
5) New google shopping group. The TG groups have been livelier and better than ever. I highly recommend you download The Telegram desktop App and join some or all of these groups. The information in these groups protects your business from making mistakes that Amazon and other platforms fail to communicate sufficiently.
6) Amazon removed this bullet point as a valid reason to remove seller feedback. “Entire feedback comment is about fulfillment or customer service for an order fulfilled by Amazon.” I have seen this in seller emails and see the help page.
7) Seller Performance has been responding very erratically lately. Some sellers with RO issues and even account suspensions are getting responses within the hour so they are definitely working on improving response time.
8) This from Sesu “After checking your ASINs, I found that we have removed your listing due to the Intellectual property rights of others. I have checked the invoice Id you have provided and based on these documents we are unable to reinstate the listing. If you would like to reinstate the ASINs, we will need a letter of authorization from the manufacturer stating that you are authorized to sell or use their brand.”
10) Fossil is tightening the screws and sending very strong letters to resellers selling their watches on Amazon without authorization. There appears to be at least some real counterfeit Fossil in the market.
Good Shabbos – Ed Rosenberg – ASGTG – The Voice of the Seller