Supplier’s supplier! / Amazon Vine for 3P Sellers / Just one bad supplier.
1) Supplier’s supplier! – This is being asked very sparingly “Copies of invoices, receipts, contracts, delivery orders or authorization letters from your supplier’s supplier issued in the last 365 days. –You may remove pricing information, but the rest of the document must be visible. For ease of our review, you may highlight or circle the ASIN (s) under review.”
2) Amazon Vine coming for 3P sellers!!!! HT JB HZ
3) It’s not too late to drive more sales from your Amazon Advertising spend this holiday season. With Perpetua’s AI-powered ad engine, you can:
• Optimize sales, rankings, and ACOS
• Monitor Organic Sales and Blended ACOS in our Total Sales Analytics Dashboard
• Easily create and manage your campaigns
To receive your special ASGTG offer of 20% off your first 3 months, contact email@example.com or get started at perpetua.io. (sponsored)
4) Effective October 30, 2019, exemptions due to having a different address or due to having better return shipping rates from a different carrier are not supported.
5) “We removed some of your listings because of concerns that these items did not accurately match the description mentioned in the product detail page for the UK version. If you are selling a version that is not the UK, German, French, Spanish or Italian version, you will need to list against either the ‘European Version’, ‘International version, or ‘Other International Version’ ASIN.”
6) Common sense alert. “Hello from Fulfillment by Amazon, in order to provide you the best experience in light of sales surrounding Black Friday and Cyber Monday, your offer is still active for inbounding and selling units while we are investigating your inventory. We are reviewing your offer for ASIN XXXXX because of the following negative customer return comments:”
7) “Dear seller, Amazon was approached by the German tax office <NAME> with regard to VAT debts concerning your Marketplace sales in Germany. In order to secure the tax liability, the tax office issued garnishment orders against Amazon’s German Fulfillment Centers where your FBA inventory is stored, meaning all of your FBA items are seized and may not be sold or returned until your debts are fully paid. We are currently informed about open debts in the amount of <AMOUNT> EUR. Attached is an example for the garnishment order which states the amount in question and includes payment details of the tax office at the bottom of the document (name of the bank, IBAN, BIC). “
8) Bug on approval for ASINS. When you request approval for a particular asin, Amazon will deny based on the information was presented for the wrong asin, when in fact, the correct ASIN was applied for. Amazon returns a totally different ASIN than then one applied for. HT RJ
9) From a concerned ASGTG member: “It might be a good idea to mention this week not to report infringement if you ever changed any brand info. I Spoke to so many sellers that got messed up by this. Amazon is to clean up the bad actors that change generic listings into theirs and then report infringement They don’t care if you change back or your right.”
10) If you only buy “from legit guys”, your entire account can be shut down if you buy a deal from a suspect supplier. This seems to happen over and over with many sellers so please try to avoid such a scenario.
Good Shabbos – Ed Rosenberg – ASGTG – The Voice of the Seller