Help with MSDS Sheets/ PQ Reviews Gone Wild/ Lots of Restricted Product Warnings
1) For those manufacturers that are having/had extremely difficult times getting SDS sheets, you can create your own MSDS sheet. There is a bit of a learning curve to use it. It can still be very useful. (HT MS)
2) PQ-reviews have gone wild! Sellers are reporting that Amazon.com Is sending a very high amount of the below emails, even for items long removed from inventory!
“We received buyer complaints about the condition of an item they received from you, which is listed at the end of this email. Your listings are still active. We would like you to resolve these concerns to avoid additional complaints. Failure to resolve these concerns may result in the removal of your Amazon listings.
Please review your listings and make sure that: The items exactly match the product description on the detail page.”
3) Wow photography can fill all your product photography needs, including, info-graphics, lifestyle, and copywriting. They specialize in seamlessly incorporating your existing images into beautiful lifestyle settings. They are offering 10% off to all ASGTG members. Contact Chaim at email@example.com Call or WhatsApp: 347-834-6343. (sponsored)
4) A few sellers reported that Amazon had started gating non-US sellers from selling textbooks, with no notice or email. Amazon had also started limiting auto-approvals for non-US sellers while US-based sellers with ZERO feedbacks and sales record are getting auto-approved. This only affects non-US sellers; US sellers are unaffected. This may be part of a trend of Amazon, making it more difficult for non-US sellers on Amazon.com.
5) New. “Funds are being held in your account because you have pending A-to-z claims. You can find more information on the A-to-z Guarantee Claims page in the Performance section of Seller Central; These claims are typically resolved within 1 to 2 weeks. If you are not found responsible for the claims, funds will be transferred to you 30 days after the claims were filed, as long as no more claims are filed against your orders.”
6) Some accounts reinstated after a phone call. “My name is XXXX…Thank you for accepting the call and taking the time to discuss your account’s performance with me today. I reactivated your account. If you have any funds in your account, they are now available…”
7) Update to Project Zero: “With this update, you can use the self-service counterfeit removal tool to remove counterfeit listings where your registered trademark might not be visible on the product or packaging (as visible on the images on Amazon), but is used on the product detail page to imply that the product is an authentic brand-name product. Please carefully review the revised training ..”
8) A few sellers have stated that Walmart.com is growing and 3P sellers are starting to put up big numbers on that platform.
10) This past week saw many Restricted Product warnings and suspensions. Make sure at a minimum all ASINs under the restricted product policy violations section is removed. This seems to happen much more in the UK with unlicensed medicine and certain brands or ingredients that are not allowed to be sold in Europe. In the US it seems to be weapons which sellers mistakenly post even though they are prohibited. Each marketplace has its own rules so please try to be cognizant of only selling permitted items. For e-cigs, they suspend and hold the money for some reason.
Happy and safe July 4th weekend / Good Shabbos – Ed Rosenberg – ASGTG – The Voice of the Seller