CodeOfC Suspensions / Tagging Jeff B and ED R / US Dep of Energy
1. There were endless code of conduct suspensions this week, with very little info given on some of the suspensions. Some spoof emails have your Amazon name, so please be careful when clicking on any emails that seem to be coming from Amazon. The legendary Kevin King will again speak at #asgtg24 Sellers event on January 10th.
2. Statement On Passing ASGTG Speed Bump , Growth, and Major Upgrades Inventory Reconciliation.
3. Prepping for a record-breaking Q4? Are your Amazon listings optimized to convert? Find out with a FREE amazon listing analysis! Join over 1,500 brands who turn to Marketing by Emma to boost their sales and build their brands. In a recent case study with Helium 10, we increased a listing’s conversions by 250%. Create and optimize conversion-spiking Amazon listings that make people want to click “Add to Cart”! (Sponsored)
4. “However, the handling time configured in your account (between default handling time and SKU-specific handling time) is not set to one day. This extends your estimated delivery date and can make your offers less attractive and potentially affect your sales.”
5. “You have attempted to bypass our review process by opening new accounts. This is against our policies. As a result, you may no longer sell on Amazon.com, and your listings have been removed from our site.”
6. “You have a strong track record of shipping products on time, in the condition described, and making it right for customers if something goes wrong. In appreciation of your customer obsession, Amazon provided a refund to the customer on this occasion as an exception to our policies, and it will not impact your.”
7. Some sellers have returned to tagging Jeff B And Ed R with excellent results. Please make sure to use #workWithUsAmazon.
8. Amazon removed this and other fully compliant US-based sellers Solar Eclipse glasses while many non-compliant Chinese sellers are still allowed.
9. “We are writing to inform you that we have provided your name and contact information to U.S. Department of Energy.”; A few seller received rank manipulation emails when it was almost certainly not true. Amazon is blaming the victim of black hat tactics.
10. “The message you sent to Andy Jassy has been referred to our team as we are best suited to address your concerns. Please know that Andy’s office will be provided with a copy of this message. “