Blocked ASIN moved to FC processing/ Product Reviews disappearing/Updates on 2020 event.
1) Quite a few sellers have stated that blocked ASINS have moved to ‘FC Processing’ which means you will not be able to do a removal order easily. No easy path for this other than getting the ASIN reinstated (if possible) or harass Sesu catalog team to move to stranded / reserve.
2) I added another speaker for Jan 15th. I will send the eBay and Walmart calendars to attendees sometime next week so please sign up if you want to grab an appointment.
3) Welcome, Max! “My name is “Max”, and I’m a member of the Amazon Seller Performance team. (Jeff Bezos/Amit/Gopal/Doug) received your email and I am responding on his behalf.
4) ASINS reactivated and suspended in the same email. “Dear, We received your submission and you may continue to offer the following items on Amazon.com ASIN : B07XXXSMHZ B07XXXN5RJ B00XXXTXBOWRY If you have problems reinstating these items, you may have stranded inventory. Learn how to fix listing errors in Seller Central Help. Learn how to relist the items above in Seller Central Help. However, based on the information you provided, you may not continue to offer the items listed at the bottom of this email. We removed your listings for these items. What happens now?
Your listings for the below item(s) will remain inactive. If we receive more complaints about your listings, we may deactivate your Amazon seller account.
B07XXXSMHZ B07XXXN5RJ B00XXXTXBOWRY”
5) Many sellers are saying that last week some product reviews, including legitimate ones were removed from the site.
6) A few sellers were blocked from messaging even though they did not appear to violate any guidelines. The bot seems ultra-sensitive in finding violations. Please remember that if you ask for a review of feedback via email. Do not also use the request feedback button.
7) Related accounts suspensions are way up.
8) Amazon posted this regarding the 2020 fee changes. The 3% increase in FBA fees mentioned is only in the FULFILLMENT FEES and not in your overall Amazon fees which ends up being almost inconsequential as other fees actually went down. (HT KIB)
9) “Hello from Amazon Selling Partner Support, From your email, I understand that you wish to unmerge the ASINs B0xxxxxx and B0xxxxxxx We are currently not accepting requests to unmerge ASINs. You may re-request this change after January 2nd.”
10) New “Sellers are only eligible for reimbursement of Referral Fees if the miscategorization was a direct result of an explicit Amazon error on an ASIN which was properly categorized before. If, upon creation, your listing was matched to an ASIN that was incorrectly categorized; or if the category of your ASIN was edited by you or any other Third Party Seller, reimbursement of Referral Fees will not be considered. This happens to be the case in this particular situation, we have found that the incorrect categorization of the ASIN was not the result of an Amazon error.”
Good Shabbos – Ed Rosenberg – ASGTG – The Voice of the Seller