Auto Reinstatement May be Coming/ Review Manipulation Buyer Messages/ Illegal Variations
1) This is a developing story. Amazon seems to be tinkering with auto reinstatements for certain inauthentic suspension situations. This means that if you meet certain criteria, you will have to just acknowledge certain statements and you will be auto reinstated.
2) You can no longer send in items to FBA via API that are not eligible for sale on your account. (unlike SellerCentral where you were never able to)
3) Recently, I was in touch with Yehudah from Product 2 Video. They specialize in creating customized and affordable product videos and photography directly for the E-Commerce community. This is crucial to create a brand and boost conversion rates. Mention ASGTG for 10% discount. You can see samples of their work. Reach out to them at email@example.com – 973.666.0002 (call/ text/WhatsApp) (Sponsored)
4) “Hello, We removed some of your listings because they are in the wrong category. The listings we removed are at the bottom of this message. Sellers on Amazon.com are not allowed to list items or create product detail pages in the wrong category. If you do not have access to the correct category for an item, you may not list it on our site. If this problem continues, we may not allow you to sell on Amazon.com.”
5) Very Important. if you are suspended for any review manipulation and reinstated, you need to review all methods, especially your buyer messages to make sure they are in full compliance. If there is something you did not mention in your POA, do not assume that it is OK and you can continue with this method.
6) New! “Your product has been removed from our catalog because this product has been identified as a patch making prohibited claims. Amazon prohibits the sale or listing of patches that make claims to detoxify the body or to provide vitamins or minerals to the body.”
7) From SC news “ Sellers will get discounted monthly storage fees when they maintain target inventory levels of eligible, popular products. Supplying sufficient inventory is critical to offering faster delivery speeds on fast-moving products because it allows Amazon to place them close to customers. The promotion begins June 1, 2019, and will run through January 31, 2020.
Discount eligibility and qualification are based on your Fulfillment Network SKU or FNSKU. The FNSKU is the unique alphanumeric code we use to identify your inventory in the fulfillment centers. Orders placed on one FNSKU cannot be fulfilled from another FNSKU, so eligibility and qualification are based on this inventory instead of ASIN-level data.”
9) Amazon is definitely cracking down on what they consider illegal variations. Many sellers have not had issues for years and are assuming that creating variations of different items is not against TOS. It is, and leaving them this way is risking suspension.
Good Shabbos – Ed Rosenberg – ASGTG – The Voice of the Seller