Amazon Renewed Suspensions / Round N Round we go / In person visits?
1) Amazon Renewed has been extremely aggressive and kind of tedious and difficult to reinstate after they suspend you. They also seem to have more of a personality and flair than regular SP, sending semi-custom templates with some very specific details on what they want to see on a POA.
2) Seller Onboarding Associate. Notice this line “the Seller Onboarding Associate will interact in-person with Amazon Sellers at an Amazon designated location or at the Seller’s business address. This role plays a critical part in making Amazon the safest and most trusted place on Earth by giving honest entrepreneurs a safe, convenient onboarding experience while deterring the ill-intentioned.”
3) Hello from Walmart Canada Marketplace! Did you know that Walmart.ca gets 58MM monthly visits from 11MM Canadian shoppers? We are striving to serve them better by partnering with sellers who can provide exciting products and great customer service. Walmart Canada invites sellers to sell on its marketplace and showcase their great range of products. You control your catalog, inventory, pricing, and fulfillment. For more information – please visit our website or write to us at email@example.com.(Sponsored)
4) ASGTG member owns Nike brand? “We have been contacted about potentially incorrect information on a product detail page for one of the products under your registered brand. Below are the details of the requested changes on. ASIN – XXXXXX: ASIN brand – Nike”
5) “Why is this happening? You have not sent us the information we requested in order to address the buyer complaints that your items appear to be used. Customers may perceive an item as used if the product has been opened, contains previous user data, or shows other signs of use such as scratches, dirt, or scuffs . Products listed in “New” condition are expected to arrive in brand new, unopened condition with no signs of damage or wear.”
6) This email was received in the EU which seems to indicate Toshiba needs approval. “The listing information described below may affect your ability to sell certain products. As part of our ongoing efforts to provide the best possible customer experience, we are implementing approval requirements for Toshiba products in the Computer category. What does this mean for me? Effective on 2020-05-05, you will need approval to list the affected products.
7) Round N Round. Some Sellers that were reinstated for Price gouging got new account reviews requesting a POA within 72 hours for mostly the SAME listings that were long delisted (and were never gouging). Submit the same POA and/or tell account health it was dealt with before.
8) Some sellers received emails saying they manipulated/misused sales rank and that they are suspended. In fact, their accounts remained active and have not engaged in any of the sort. I would just ignore if your account is active and not appeal as this was likely a mistaken email.
9) “We hope you are safe and healthy during these unpredictable times. We are writing to tell you about a new feature that allows you to show customers faster and more precise delivery times for your Seller Fulfilled products. Customers will now automatically be shown delivery promises for Saturday or Sunday for your Seller Fulfilled products when your preferred Shipping Services can deliver on these days… “”
10) Amazon waived May 15th long term storage fees. Amazon has become (somewhat) reasonable in reinstating false restricted product takedowns. This includes incorrect COVID 19 claims, China USA meat policy, and incorrect pesticide takedowns. You have to appeal following the instructions they provide in the takedown.
Stay Safe, Happy days are coming / Good Shabbos – Ed Rosenberg – ASGTG – The Voice of the Seller