Amazon helping sellers / Lending repayments and long-term storage paused / Sold By Amazon.
1) Amazon Lending has paused repayment until April 30th. Amazon FBA is waiving the long-term storage fees on April 15th. Also, it seems like Account health is going to call before certain types of suspensions to discuss remedies before a suspension and even before a 72-hour period for a POA. This is brand new and may have started as early as yesterday; Amazon is signaling they will have sellers in mind during the crises.
2) A seller received this “Dear Amazon Customer, we are writing to tell you that you may have purchased goods from one or more third-party sellers now subject to a criminal investigation by the U.S. Department of Justice. At Amazon, we expect our marketplace sellers to adhere to our high standards. We are investigating these sellers and will take any necessary action to eliminate sellers that do not adhere to our standards. We wanted to notify you directly about this matter in the event that you are contacted by the Department of Justice in connection with its investigation.”
3) Did you know you can now send review and feedback requests that will never be flagged as violating any policy or cause a restriction? The new FeedbackFive “Request a Review” button integration can automate official Amazon feedback and review requests. For a free 15-minute product review strategy consultation, contact email@example.com.(Sponsored)
4) (Brooklyn)”We are reaching out to inform you that Amazon Shipping stations in your region will be temporarily closed. As a result, our pick-up schedule will be impacted in the following ways: No pick-ups today (March 19th) due to station closing. We will follow up as soon as we can with an update on resumed service.”
5) ??? “Please note that pursuant to Article 29 of the “Implementation Rules of the People’s Republic of China on the Administration of Invoices”, Invoices must be issued in Chinese.”
6) If you’re suspended for price gouging, no POA will reinstate you if you do not fix the prices of your listings. Amazon added this line in responses “We observed that the price set on our offer still.”
7) They are doing this for many items “Hello from Amazon, In order to help our customers better find the products they need during the COVID-19 pandemic, we have increased our controls on new product listings for certain Personal Safety and Household products, such as disposable face masks, hand sanitizers, disinfecting wipes and sprays, isopropyl alcohol, and related products.” You likely have many more restricted product warnings on your dashboard.
8) Many Sellers are saying that listings with word face masks are removed even if unrelated to the crises. Also, many sellers are saying essential items are mistakenly classified as non-essentials and are not shipping until the end of April. You can open cases to try to sort this out.
9) New Team! “Sold by Amazon (or SBA) is an opt-in program that provides a new, hands-off-the-wheel selling experience for Brand Owners on their brand owned FBA listings.”
Good Shabbos – Ed Rosenberg – ASGTG – The Voice of the Seller