Abigails-> Factory220 -> Kol Yaakov / Vitamin D / Cancelling disposal order
1. Thank you! Over 400 Amazon sellers for tomorrows ASGTG meetup / workshop / Dinner buffet in Brooklyn.
“All ready to go!”.
Best discussed in events group. More FAQ’s to follow.
2. This is new – “Our review of your account found that you may have asked buyers to send additional payment, postage, or fees for their items.”
3. Amazon UK recently started removing certain Vitamin D listings. Claiming that “The sale of supplements containing Vitamin D in an excessive concentration is not permitted on Amazon.co.uk (HT AM)
4. This is the first time I saw this:
“You recently cancelled a required removal order that our systems created automatically. We previously notified you that you were required to remove this inventory. We gave you 30 days from the time you received the notice to submit a removal order. Cancelling a required removal order for unsellable or unfulfillable inventory is a violation of the FBA service”. Was on SC recently about this.
5. This new after ASIN reinstatement “Please contact our Seller Support team for assistance to get ASIN : XXXXX reinstated.
- Log into your seller account.
- Click the “Contact Seller Support” link at the bottom of the home page.
- Select a topic under “What is the problem?”
- Enter your request and any additional information.
- Choose a contact method under “How do you want to talk to us?”
- Click the button to submit your request.
~ Ed Rosenberg / ASGTG.com (spreadsheet now on site)