Kesiva V’chasima Tova/ Cancelled and Incomplete Shipments/ Sales Volume Drop Significantly
1) Wishing the entire ASGTG community and all those following the groups/posts a happy and healthy year of prosperity and success.
2) “We are writing to let you know we have removed your selling privileges During an audit of shipment XXX, we found unsellable inventory in lieu of what was included on the shipping plan.”— This is the start of the enforcement of the recent SC notification “New policy: Cancelled, misrouted, and incomplete shipments”
3) “Your plan does not sufficiently address the complaints we received about your listings. To be sufficient, your plan must include Details how you will prevent similar complaints with other brands” NEW!
4) Multiple Sellers have said their sales volume is down over 90% on Wednesday.
5) Please do not forget to take necessary precautions to keep your account safe over YT. Here is an old video on how to get account ready.
6) Tip: When your account is on vacation mode you won’t get any lightning deals (HT MH)
7) “Hello from Amazon.com Seller Support,
I am Steve from Seller Support aged cases team who handles cases which have taken longer than usual time to get resolved. I have taken the ownership of the case.” Another Team!
8) I am going to be at Retail Global Oct 9th to 11th and be on one of the panels. If you can join, you can use my code, AMAZONSG, to purchase tickets at $200 off. Reach out to me as we get closer.
9) Reminder ASGTG Kevin King Oct 4th
Good Shabbos and Good Yom Tov,