“Gemar Chasima Tova/ FBA Settings Suspensions/ DropShipping/ Warnings for Variation Misuse”
1) New suspension: “We are writing to let you know that we removed your selling privileges…We took this action because of discrepancies with your address on file in your FBA settings. Your removal orders were sent to an address that is not in our system. Amazon cannot be held liable for information that differs from what is listed in your account.”
2) This popped up again but very unusual. “If you are drop shipping products, be careful to be compliant “We understand that you may not have complied with our Drop Shipping policy. Sellers on Amazon.com are not allowed to use Drop Shipping to fulfill orders without meeting certain requirements, including:
— Identifying themselves as the seller of record on all packing slips and other information included with the order.
— Managing all returns and refunds for their orders.
If this problem continues, we may not allow you to sell on Amazon.com.”
3) With Q4 approaching and Amazon cracking down on reviews and photo restrictions, sellers are working hard to prepare for the holiday rush. Marketing by Emma will help you boost your conversion rates and build your brand by writing well-crafted Amazon listings that get results. Email email@example.com
4) More on “New policy: Cancelled, misrouted, and incomplete shipments”:
“We are writing to inform you that the shipments in the attached Excel document are in violation of FBA’s ‘Cancelled, misrouted and incomplete shipments’ policy. This policy was enacted on August 31, 2018, and we understand that this document contains shipments that were created or modified before this policy was announced. However, we are sending you this message as a courtesy to inform that any shipments created or modified after August 31, 2018, will be subject to this new policy, and violations of this policy may result in blocking of your inbound shipping privileges.”
5) When you receive a copyright complaint, it is possible an image or text on the item itself is copyright and that is the violation. If it’s about the listing or images (as is usually the case), you can fix it and ask for the ASIN to be reinstated based on removing the copyright material.
6) If you posted an item in an FB group a long time ago requesting reviews in exchange for a free item or refund, best to remove them. If Amazon finds it, they could suspend you even though it was posted a while ago. They do not differentiate if it’s a 3P provider that is doing this for you or someone on your staff.
7) If you receive a warning for Variation misuse or other complaints and your sure its a mistake, please appeal even though they are not asking for an appeal. They can reverse the warning (HT JB)
8) As is customary every Yom Kippur, if you are blocked from any ASGTG group, please email me requesting to be unblocked and I will promptly restore access. Please accept my apology if I may have wronged you in any way.
9) There was an issue with the Prime badge showing on SFP items even though the templates had prime delivery disabled. (HT RM)
10) I updated the schedule for the upcoming ASGTG Mastermind event. Annual ASGTG event likely end of Jan.
Good Shabbos and Gemar Chasima Tova, Ed Rosenberg