Selective Distribution in the UK / Update on SP Phone Calls/ FCs Affected by Hurricanes
1. As mentioned numerous times, enforcing selective distribution (a brand saying a seller is “not authorized” to sell an item) is not an IP violation. This is only true in the US. Apparently, this is not the case in .UK. This is very clear as the infringement form on .UK does not have the blurb about selective distribution or MAP not being an IP complaint, as it has on the .com form. (HT Yael email@example.com)
There is a free Shabbos program that specifically deals with this issue.
This software is offered free of charge by EzCloud LLC. More details about their email automation software for Amazon, eBay, and Walmart can be viewed here.
3. I mentioned the last post that SP is now making phone calls in some suspended account instances. A few suspensions I have been involved with had these calls. Although they are not the actual decision makers, they were (somewhat) helpful. There are other initiatives being planned within Amazon. They will, at long last, address seller’s concerns in some capacity. (HT Jeff B)
This product has been identified as a supplement, consumable product, or topical product that makes prohibited disease claims. Products that make disease claims are prohibited from sale and listing on Amazon.
This has been happening a lot on items where health claims are being made.
As part of our ongoing efforts to provide the best possible customer experience, we are implementing approval requirements for Maui Jim products in the Shoe category.
6. If you are looking for custom template content, which will lead to a higher review conversion rate. Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org. Note: you must have feedback service software.
7. This has been happening recently.
We are writing to inform you that shipment XXXXXXX is in violation of FBA policies and requirements. Shipment XXXXXXX arrived to the fulfillment center with non-compliant shipment ID labels. Images have been attached for your reference. FBA shipment labels are generated when you create your shipping plan. Each box you include in the shipment must have its own FBA shipment label printed from your Shipping Queue. Each label is unique, do not photocopy, reuse, or modify shipment labels.
8. EBC will soon include videos as well.
9. If FBA ASINS are suddenly inactive, their FC may have been affected by the recent hurricanes.
Upon researching and after contacting the fulfillment center, I found that currently the units for ASIN: XXXXXXXXXXX are stored in JAX2 and TPA1 fulfillment center which is closed because of unfavorable weather conditions prevailing due to the recent hurricane that has hit several parts of the USA. The warehouse is unable to process any orders for the units present in this Fulfillment Center, and the warehouse operations team has temporarily suspended the operations of this warehouse owing to safety issues for the employees.Our business team has made this decision considering the safety of our employees working at that warehouse and also shipping the products to buyers would be difficult. However, there is nothing to worry because the Fulfillment center team has confirmed that the warehouse is expected to be back in operation by 12th to 13th of September 13 depending on road closures. Once the warehouse is reopened for operations, the listing will automatically show as active in your inventory. ( HT YZ)