Garmin Headaches / SP talking in singular/ FedEx dumps Amazon.
1) Amazon gated Garmin for many sellers but by no means all. As referenced in last week’s summary, likely Garmin forced Amazon to crack down on international versions or grey market items. If your source is good and you’re selling the correct versions with no recent notifications on brand, request brand approval. DKNY was recently gated for most sellers with no time to sell out items already in FBA.
2) When you’re trying to open a new account – if you run into trouble – keep at it instead of starting fresh with a new account. Your chances will not increase by “starting fresh” or “deleting the first one.”
3) AMZINNOVATE, an NYC-based conference exclusively for Amazon Sellers, is scheduled for September 4th, 2019 with 250+ sellers. This event will feature some of the best and the brightest in the industry. Everyone speaking is a 7 or 8 figure seller! Use code ASGTG2019 to save $300 on your ticket (through 8/15). Visit AMZINNOVATE to learn more. (sponsored)
4) New! “After carefully reviewing your account- including your ASIN creation and contribution history – we have decided that your selling account will remain deactivated.”
5) “I”, “I”, “I” SP talking in singular. “Hello, I need a little more information before I can help you. Can you please provide a specific ASIN or two I might research? Looking forward to your reply. Sincerely, Seller Performance Team.”
6) Rare” This product has been identified as claiming to be a treatment, cure, or remedy for arthritis. Products marketed as arthritis treatments, remedies, cures, or similar arthritis-related products are prohibited unless they have been approved by the FDA. To be considered for reinstatement, please remove the prohibited disease claim from the detail page and appeal the restriction. Please note that if the disease claim is on the product labeling, there may not be a path to reinstatement.”
7) Rare: “I have found out that your product could not be classified because it lacks detailed Dangerous Goods information. It is therefore blocked from sale and inbound shipments.”
8) FedEx ditched Amazon and a day later Amazon sent some invites to Sellers in California to join its shipping program. “Amazon Shipping is a ground shipping service, where we will pick up packages from your warehouse and deliver them to your customers, 7 days a week. This is an invite-only program and you’re among a select group of sellers invited to try it. …. If we make a mistake, your seller rating isn’t impacted and we have one-click claim submissions!….. We don’t charge any residential surcharges or weekend delivery fees.”
9) This is a great link for you to tell if any part of Amazon Selling is down.
10) The ASGTG 2020 event will be in Mid Jan after all based on popular demand.
Good Shabbos – Ed Rosenberg – ASGTG – The Voice of the Seller