new Fluffy and Sweet language / Garmin being very aggressive / E-mails bouncing back.
1) New!!! I expect to see much more of such detailed e-mails in the coming weeks. “Dear Selling Partner, your account was recently suspended and is now reinstated. We are engaged in ongoing efforts to identify and exclude bad actors from our store, thereby creating a level playing field for selling partners and a trusted experience for customers. Unfortunately, this latest effort led to the erroneous suspension of your account. We have multiple teams and monitoring processes in place to detect possible errors proactively, and we are reviewing why these processes failed to detect the error that impacted your account so that we can learn and improve. We have reinstated your account and are deeply sorry for any inconvenience this has caused. Please contact us if you encounter any further issues with your account. Thank you for selling on Amazon.”
2) New!!! “In the past week, we noticed that a high number of Seller Fulfilled Prime (SFP) packages delivered late, which impacted customer experience. To help you maintain your SFP performance and understand the root cause, we would like to schedule a call with you. Can you please reply to this email with the best number to reach you at and the best day and time to call? Please also include the time zone and we will reach out at your earliest convenience. We look forward to your reply. Thank you, The Seller Fulfilled Prime team.”
3) PickFu has a panel of thousands of US-based respondents to give instant feedback on your listing. With PickFu, sellers can quickly test product photos, page titles, description copy, and UI layouts with shoppers within their target demographic, including Amazon Prime members, pet owners, home cooks, etc. Get 50% off your first poll with ASGTG50 . (sponsored)
4) Garmin not playing “Because you have refused to cooperate with Garmin, we must escalate our investigation and involve Amazon. Once our investigation concludes, we will seek to have your storefront removed from the Amazon platform.”
5) There is a new extension that identifies potential IP bullies which may be very useful for anyone selling branded goods. You can also use it with the vet deals group on Telegram or email@example.com and put the brand on the subject (that’s free of course).
6) A seller received this “As part of our ongoing efforts to provide the best possible customer experience, we are implementing approval requirements for Champion products.”
7) These past few weeks, multiple sellers are reporting that emails to Amazon’s performance are bouncing back. If this happens simply try again a few hours later and it should go through.
8) Some sellers received this “We’re contacting you because we show that you may be selling mobile phone batteries and chargers. As part of our ongoing effort to provide the best possible customer experience, Amazon is implementing new safety standards for all mobile phone batteries and chargers ASINs. As a result, you must provide the required safety documentation within two weeks.”
9) New! “The investigation is complete, and you will not be able to sell this product on Amazon. You are not authorized to list against this brand. Only retail and authorized sellers are allowed to list against our gated luxury beauty brands. Please be advised to contact the brand to get authorized to sell their products on Amazon.” (HT AE)
10) The ASGTG 2020 event will be in Brooklyn in early March. Details to follow.
Good Shabbos – Ed Rosenberg – ASGTG – The Voice of the Seller