Process for dealing with SP/ SFP Requirements Change/ ASIN Reviews
1) As a general rule, Amazon requires all sellers to follow the system they put in place to deal with the issue at hand. You need to first follow the system put in place (ie SS, SP, safety team, etc.) before “escalating”.
2) Seller Performance in both the US and EU has been responding slower than usual of late. The review team is way backed up and has been very aggressive cleaning up review abuse. Sellers should simply not be involved with buyers in any way in trying to obtain product reviews. If you do, you will get caught and suspended.
3) EZ Repacks is offering an exclusive offer to ASGTG members. EZ Repacks is an EZ way to get your products professionally packaged and prepared for FBA. They have worked out a pricing method that enables them to reduce costs by nearly half price when dealing with large quantities. Contact them at email@example.com or at their website and mention code EDROS2500 for details. (Sponsored)
4) “Effective July 31, 2018, we are making the following changes to the Seller Fulfilled Prime eligibility requirements to maintain the Prime experience for our customers.
• Buy Shipping: All sellers are required to purchase shipping labels through Buy Shipping for at least 98.0% of Prime orders. (up from 95.0%)
• Cancellation Rate: All sellers are required to maintain a cancellation rate of no more than 0.5% on Prime orders (down from 1.0%)”. This is new for SFP.
5) New: “Hello from Amazon,
We are writing to let you know that we are conducting a review of this ASIN. We are taking this action because we want to ensure the authenticity of the products sold against this ASIN. To complete our review of this ASIN, please directly reply to this email and send the following information ……….
Please know that this review does not necessarily reflect poorly on you or your seller account. We are conducting a review of this ASIN as part of our commitment to ensuring that customers can always buy with confidence on Amazon.”
6) “Thank you for writing to us again. However, as previously mentioned, we reviewed your account and the information you provided, and we determined that you may be able to sell on Amazon no earlier than DATE 21 DAYS FROM SUSPENSION. We may continue to review your account during this time and reserve the right to take additional actions, if necessary.” NEW. This seems to be for product review issues.
7) There were 118,987 messages posted in the ASGTG Telegram groups. You can see more detailed statistics about the groups, on this webpage. (may take a moment to load). If your message gets deleted, consider if it’s appropriate to repost it, please.
8) Will have more information and next steps in coming weeks regarding the big Supreme Court Decision this past week. They no longer require a physical presence to make you liable for sales tax in a state you do business with.
Good Shabbos, Ed Rosenberg