Vendor Central Account Holds/ Erroneous subject on SP emails say “privileges removed” / Issue with UK disbursements
1) This is on Vendor Central “Upon reviewing your account (XXXXX), we have reason to believe that XXXXXXX is actively seeking to game the Amazon systems. As a result, the vendor code has been turned off, and a payment hold has been placed on the account until this issue can be addressed.” VC seems to be more focused on enforcement as of late.
2) “We received your plan, but there are still some problems with your orders. Our review of your account found that you have pending orders that have not been shipped by the expected ship date.” This is kind of rare.
3) AMZ Bookkeeping has found a unique approach to track your exact itemized Amazon profits, best-selling items, and expenses in QuickBooks Online. There’s recently been a lot of concern regarding the new online sales tax law. AMZ Bookkeeping can save you from this nightmare by handling it all for you. Thier information is also on the ASGTG online listing of recommended vendors. See featured vendors. (sponsored)
4) From a concerned ASGTG member. “Customs is stopping UPS packages like crazy. Had a friend crying by me they ceased his 200K goods.” This is happening mainly with DHL or UPS air freight coming into the US. If you’re marking the value ridiculously low, you’re risking major trouble. Also, obviously misclassifying the item also something that can get you in trouble.
5) Amazon still has not resolved the issue of having the subject “Your amazon.com selling privileges have been removed” for much communication from SP. It’s been going on for three weeks and driving sellers crazy. If your account is still open and the email body has no notification of suspension, it’s safe to ignore the email.
6) “We appreciate your efforts to comply with our selling policies. We have updated your account with the information that you provided.” Many accounts have received this email for no apparent reason.
7) Review manipulation false positives. There have been some false positive review manipulation suspensions.
8) There seem to be issues with UK disbursements currently. Some people on seller forums posted the same.
9) New ASGTG group. By request of sellers, I started a Walmart Vendors Group on Telegram. The new barter group is also very useful. To join all groups, enter your email on this form.
10) “Hello from Amazon, we are writing to inform you that your disbursements from your seller account have been placed on hold. We took this action in accordance with a Temporary Restraining Order issued by a federal court. Items that infringe another party’s copyright, patent, trademark, design right, database right, or other intellectual property or other proprietary right are prohibited.”
Good Shabbos, Ed Rosenberg