Tylenol Ban coming?/ Suspected IP Violations gone wild/ Self Issued Invoices.
1) It’s possible Tylenol is now banned on Amazon. “This product has been identified as an unapproved drug that contains paracetamol, also known as acetaminophen. Amazon policy prohibits the sale or listing of illegal, unapproved drugs. For additional information, please see…”
2) The Suspected intellectual property violations on the dashboard have gone wild and seem highly inaccurate flagging words like “Always” or other regular words. I would not be overly panicky until it settles.
3) Amz INNOVATE, an NYC-based conference exclusively for Amazon Sellers, is scheduled for September 4th, 2019 with 200+ sellers. This event will feature some of the best and the brightest in the industry – Everyone speaking is a 7 or 8 figure seller! Use code ASGTG to save $100 on your ticket TODAY (through 6/30). Visit AMZINNOVATE.com to learn more. email@example.com (sponsored)
4) New!!! “We removed some of your listings because they are in the wrong category. The listings we removed are at the bottom of this message. These listings belong in our Exercise & Fitness and Accessories category. Sellers on Amazon.com are not allowed to list items or create product detail pages in the wrong category. If you do not have access to the correct category for an item, you may not list it on our site.”
5) New!!! “Hello from Amazon Renewed,
Your listings below have been removed from the Renewed catalog due to a high number of Customer complaints. Product Information.”
6) New “Please go to shipping settings in seller central.. and update your order cut- off times. Starting May 31, 2019, Amazon will automatically update your order cut- off times to reflect 2 pm in your local time zone if you have not updated your account. “
7) New “You have provided a self-issued invoice. Please provide an invoice that has been issued by a third-party distributor “
8) Another 3-day Yom Tov coming up. Please do not forget to take necessary precautions to keep your account safe over YT. Here is an old video on how to get your account ready. Most parts are still relevant.
9) A few sellers complained they suddenly dropped sales because they lost the Buy Box for no obvious reason. Unsure if this is part of a trend or just a few isolated incidents.
Good Shabbos and Good Yom Tov- Ed Rosenberg – ASGTG – The Voice of the Seller