False Alarm/ Unable to Accept Product Reviews/ Closing Buying Accounts
1) Many Sellers received this. “Hello from Amazon.com, It has recently come to our attention that your selling account was incorrectly sent a notification indicating there would be a change made to your settlement schedule. This was due to a technical issue that resulted in a reserve being applied to your account, even though your account was not missing our performance metrics.” False alarm.
2) New ASGTG feature. If someone posts something that is spam – reply with “spam” and the admins will be notified. Also, based on user feedback, new users can now post within 30 minutes of joining a group. ASGTG bot continues to be tuned for the best possible user experience.
3) “We understand that you may have sent a number of unnecessary emails to buyers. Sellers on Amazon.com are not allowed to send emails unrelated to order fulfillment and customer service. If you continue to send inappropriate emails to members of the Amazon.com community, we may not allow you to sell on Amazon.com.”
4) “We understand that you may have asked buyers to provide positive feedback or remove negative feedback in exchange for a refund, gift, or discount. Sellers on Amazon.com are not allowed to manipulate ratings, feedback, or reviews”. Many sellers down for review manipulation. The team seems like it is backlogged and will respond when they can.
5) When a buyer tried posting a review on an item: “Sorry we are unable to accept your review on this product. This product currently has limitations on submitting reviews. This may be because we detected unusual review behavior on this product…”
6) “Hello, We have closed this account because you have consistently requested refunds for a large number of your orders. While we expect the occasional problem with an order, we cannot continue to issue refunds to you at this rate. If you had open orders on this account, those orders were canceled when we closed the account.” This was on a buyer account. It will also close the associated seller account.
7) “Thank you for submitting your notice of infringement. We cannot take action on your report because of the reasons listed below. According to our information, you added your trademark to the detail page of the ASIN(s) listed below after they were created. This is against our policies. We will therefore not act on your complaint. If you believe this decision was made in error, please resubmit your notice of infringement with the intellectual property claim you believe is being infringed upon” (HT Yael C)
8) Living Proof and more brands are now requiring approvals. (HT SR). it seems like they are giving 1-2 weeks to sell before the item becomes gated. Please remember, gated does not mean you cannot sell. They just want you to upload invoices.
9) Here is a Linkedin blog post, written based on recent chatter on the groups.
10) Please do not forget 3 day YT is coming to make the necessary arrangements 3 Day YT.
Good Shabbos, Ed Rosenberg