SFP Requirement Change/ Retractions – Slow and Slower/ Feedback Removal only with Feedback Manager
1) When an RO retracts a complaint, have them CC your seller’s email, so you have a record of it. Notice teams have been extremely non-responsive in handling retractions and often needs to be sent several times for them to acknowledge.
2) New SFP update. “Dear Seller, Our records show that your order cut-off times for One Day and Two Day delivery are earlier than 2:00 PM local time. Your time zone is automatically set using your default shipping address. Order cut-off times represent the time of day you can receive an order and ship it out the same day. To improve Customer experience, Amazon requires order cut-off time of 2:00 PM or later for One Day and Two-Day delivery options. Starting May 31, 2019, Amazon will automatically update your order cut-off times to reflect 2:00 PM in your local time zone if you have not updated your account. If you update your order cut-off time to 2:00 PM or later prior to May 31, 2019, no changes will be made to your account.”
3) Sellerboard.com offers accurate profit & loss analytics for Amazon sellers. Sellerboard accounts for ALL hidden fees, customer returns, monthly fixed costs, etc. to give you a true view of your profit. Additionally, they offer their full suite of tools for sellers starting at just 19$ per month. They are now offering ASGTG members a two months free trial.or email email@example.com(sponsored)
4) This is new and harsh. “The use of any means other than the Feedback Manager to request the removal of feedback—including the use of the Contact Us feature in Seller Central—is prohibited. If you continue to request feedback removal outside of Feedback Manager, it will result in the deactivation of your account.”
5) New and interesting: “One, or more of your offers, is currently ineligible to be a featured offer on the product detail page because those items are not priced competitively. Consider lowering your prices to increase the likelihood that your offer is price competitive and features on the product detail page…”
6) New: “Dear seller, Thank you for participating in the Pan-European FBA programme. We are happy to announce that the Pan-European FBA programme has been expanded to include even more products. You can now enjoy Pan-European FBA benefits for products that are sold only on a subset of our EU marketplaces … With this change, your products can be enrolled in the Pan-European FBA programme and benefit from lower fulfillment fees and faster delivery, even if they do not exist in all 5 of our EU marketplaces. A product will now be enrolled in the programme if it has active offers in each EU marketplace where the eligible ASIN exists in the local catalog.”
8) There are new eligibility requirements for lightning deals. (HT AS)
“To be eligible for Lightning Deal recommendations, you must be a Professional Seller with at least 5 Seller Feedback Ratings per month and have an overall rating of at least 3.5 stars.
Additionally, to be considered for Lightning Deals, products must meet the following requirements:
• Have a sales history and at least a 3-star rating on Amazon
• Include as many variations as possible
• Not be a restricted product or offensive….. Please refer to the help page below for more information
9) Many sellers had their account health dashboard full with “suspected” IP complaints without any clear direction on how to proceed. If you do not have decent invoices for those items, definitely remove those listings. This seems like a new automated process for IP issues that are being still worked out.
Good Shabbos – Ed Rosenberg – ASGTG – The Voice of the Seller