Project Zero or hero?/ Changing the Category of Competitor/ Waiting List for SFP
1) Amazon introduced Project Zero which allows trusted brands to remove counterfeit items on their own. Read about it here. I will be following closely and will be updating on how it is implemented and what to look out for. I am certain Amazon will prevent brands from abusing this privilege.
2) Calling up SS and changing the category of a competitor is a serious violation that will get you seriously suspended. This is a very bad idea if you’re doing this.
3) We posted about fee reductions back on December 20th. Ezcloud has a highly-sophisticated price maker to prevent losing money from a change in your FBA Fees, Storage Fees, or Shipping Costs. Automatically calculates prices to ChannelMAX, Appeagle, Seller Snap, Feedvisor, Etc. and other marketplaces. Also has a small- and light calculator. Advanced rules guarantee you are priced properly in all marketplaces. call/text (315) 925-6830 or email email@example.com (sponsored)
4) There are many enhancements and updates coming to the ASGTG; There is a new Sourcing from Pakistan group. The list with all groups is much neater. The ASGTG19 summary video is out sponsored byAvask on this link. Everyone who purchased the presentation videos should have received it. If you did not, please email me.
5) “This product has been identified as a product containing meat imported from China. Amazon policy prohibits the sale or listing of products containing any meat imported from China”
6) Kevin King was once again a highlight at the ASGTG event. He is now offering ASGTG members $300.00 off the basic one-time fee of $997 for Freedom Ticket, or $500 off the upgraded version (which gives them a private consult with him and his personal Voxer #). Email him directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
7) There is now a waiting list for seller fulfilled prime.
8) This is new: (denoted) “We are contacting you because we have temporarily removed the ASINs at the end of this email for potential misuse of a trademarked logo on your product’s detail page. Sellers on Amazon are not allowed to use trademarked logos in a way that may lead their product to be confused with a different trademarked product. As a result of this removal, your ASINs will be denoted as “Detail Page Removed” in the Seller Central “Manage Inventory” page.”
9) New: “Your product(s) has been identified as a Slime Toy. As part of our ongoing efforts to provide customers with the best possible experience, Slime Toys offered on Amazon are subject to certain safety requirements.”
10) “Hello from Amazon,
We are writing to let you know that the following detail pages have been removed from our catalog:
We took this action because this product has been identified as a product that claims to cure cancer. Amazon policy prohibits the listing or sale on Amazon.com of products that claim to cure cancer. For more information, please see the following FDA release:
For more information on our policies, search for “Restricted Products” and “Listing Restrictions” in Seller Help”
Good Shabbos – Ed Rosenberg – ASGTG – The Voice of the Seller