ASGTG’s Reflections on 2018/ More on Transparency Codes/ New and Interesting Languag
1) With the start of the new year, here’s an article reflecting the progress of the past year and remaining challenges. Please share your comments.
2) “We are currently reviewing your account because your inventory is not appropriately labeled with Transparency codes. The listings at the end of this email are no longer active, and funds will not be transferred to you and will stay in your account while we work with you to address this issue. Why did I receive this message? The item(s) listed at the end of this email is part of Amazon’s Transparency program. Transparency is an item-level tracing service that helps protect customers from counterfeit.”
3) Global returnz can take the hassle out of dealing with FBA returns and overstock products. They can receive your items straight from Amazon, test, and make cases for you to submit to Amazon for reimbursement. They accept returns from amazon.com and amazon.ca, as they have an operation in both countries. Email: email@example.com Tell: 5149411357 (sponsored)
4) New: “Since you have mentioned in your plan of action that currently you have only one supplier, we would request you to kindly provide us with other invoices from the same supplier for the other products you wish to carry in your seller account once the selling privileges have been reinstated.”
5) New and interesting: “You have allowed a minor to use your account. This is against our policies. As a result, you may no longer sell on Amazon.com, and your listings have been removed from our site.”
6) “We have received feedback that ASIN XXXXX has been inconsistent with the listing for the product. In order to provide the best buying experience to Amazon customers, we have temporarily suspended your listing and corresponding inventory for review while we determine the root cause of these issues.”
7) “At the completion of our internal review, we will determine whether your listing and inventory can be restored, or whether additional action is required. The review will consist of an inspection of your inventory and the ASIN catalog details.” These normally end up good.
8) Iowa and Alabama have joined the marketplace facilitator as of Jan 1. It seems like most states will be going down this path.
9) “Thank you for submitting your retraction, but we are unable to process it for the following reason: Your email does not confirm an error has taken place. We are unable to accept additional criteria on retractions, such as restrictions. If you intend to retract your original complaint, please resubmit your retraction.” Please make sure the RO states there was an error in the original complaint.
10) Less than a month left to our upcoming event on Jan 30th. There will be an exclusive Biztank ASGTG Amazon edition at the event. You can also book appointments there with Longtime ASGTG members Joel Wohl and Ray Berman. There is a very useful and active new eBay chat.
Good Shabbos – Ed Rosenberg