Appealing Products Blocked from Reviews/ New FBA Email/ More on Sales Tax
1) Amazon is accepting appeals for products that are blocked from leaving reviews. You can state your case and they sometimes release the block. They seem to sometimes unblock it after X amount of days automatically. When they unblock, they generally do not put back the old reviews.
2) New – FBA email: “Amazon may perform unplanned services at the fulfillment center in order to receive your inventory accurately and efficiently. For additional information, see the Inbound performance summary page.
Previously, Amazon charged unplanned service fees for the following seven unplanned services we perform: bar-code label missing, label required, poly bagging required, bubble wrap required, opaque poly bagging required, taping required, and suffocation-warning label required.
We will soon begin charging fees for an additional six safety-related unplanned services: shipping box overweight, shipping box over-sized, electrical products hazard, sharp products hazard, spilled products hazard, and unacceptable pallet condition.”
3) For brand name closeouts in Consumer Electronics you can check out The Surplus Company, LLC. They have deals for Certified Refurbished or Brand New and can label and send the merchandise directly to FBA for you. Email them at email@example.com to get in touch with a rep that will work directly with you. (sponsored)
5) Amazon will now be showing restricted products on dashboard. It does not seem to be working yet, but the team is working diligently so the data is accurate. (HT Amazon)
6) Just a little over one month to the ASGTG annual event in Brooklyn. I’ve updated the registration page with more information and new speakers. Ray Berman / Joel Wolh will be offering free one on one coaching (details to follow). Jeff Cohen, Dvir Cohen, Yael Cabilly all have been added.
7) Alert!!! New language. “Potential Counterfeit “
“– Explanation of why you were warned in error. We will investigate to determine if an error occurred.
What happens if I do not provide the requested information?
If we do not receive the requested information, your listings will remain inactive.
Infringement type: Potential Counterfeit”
8) Want to know which brand files aggressive RO? This is the best and most accurate way to find out. I think this feature is not being used nearly enough. It builds off a few years of data and is always current. Please fill out this form. Then send email to firstname.lastname@example.org with any word(s) on the subject (i.e. Apple). You will get all occurrences ever from all ASGTG groups. It’s priceless when you’re researching if a brand files RO and significantly better then any “LIST.”
9) New: “Hello from Fulfillment by Amazon,
We have checked a sample of your inventory for ASIN B00XXXXXXX and found no defects.
However, please review the original customer return comments and your inventory before sending your next shipment to Amazon.
If customers continue to experience the same issues, we will close your offer and require a plan of action before considering reinstatement.
To prevent offer closures, we recommend that you take the following actions:
• Consider any possible reasons for the above-average rate of negative customer experiences.
• Check any inventory not yet shipped to Amazon to ensure that your products are working as advertised, labeled correctly, and have sufficient packaging.
• Review your listing details to see if there is more information that you can provide to help customers make more informed buying decisions.”
Good Shabbos – Ed Rosenberg