Early-Bird Tickets End Dec. 1st/ E-mail for Info to Reactivate Account/ Vendor Central Issues
1) Multiple Sellers have received emails asking for more information to reactivate their account – but their account is in fact live!!! Continue with the appeals process and no need to panic. I think its just an error in the communication.
2) Amazon seems to be sending this out much more frequently. “Hello, we appreciate your efforts to comply with our selling policies. We have updated your account with the information that you provided.” It is sometimes unclear exactly what they are referring to.
3) “We understand that you may have used advertisements, special offers, or other prompts that encourage users to leave our site. Sellers on Amazon.com are not allowed to direct buyers to another website or sales process. If you encourage users to leave the Amazon website, we may not allow you to sell on Amazon.com” Rare!
4) “Amazon has terminated its business relationship with you and demanded that you cease all communication with Amazon. You are not authorized to access any Amazon system through any means.” Strong words from VC.
5) Multiple Vendor Central accounts have had serious issues for various reasons. The communication is very hard in these situations.
6) I created two new Telegram groups to address questions to specific marketplaces, Amazon Mexico and Amazon Australia. To get links to all ASGTG Telegram groups, check the pinned messages on any group or fill out this form.
7) Early Bird Tickets to ASGTG event 2019 ends Dec 1.
8) There have been some inconsistencies on the account health dashboard earlier this week, but they slowly improved (HT Amazon Account Health team!). Many sellers reported very old and resolved issues on the dashboard. If it is a notification that is a negative customer experience – even if it’s resolved through a POA – it remains on the dashboard. RO complaints that were retracted should not be there. If they are, you can email SP with a screenshot and ask them to remove it. Do not be overly panicky if suddenly many complaints show up. It was there before as well and they are just now showing them to you.
9) It seems that it became harder to open a new SC account with more roadblocks than ever put into place to weed out bad actors.
10) 11/28/2018 was the busiest TG chatting day ever.
Good Shabbos – Ed Rosenberg