New Agreement with Apple and Beats/ Clarification on ROs/ Price Fixing Suspensions
1) New: “Amazon is constantly working to enhance the customer experience, and one of the ways we do this is by increasing selection of the products we know customers want. As part of a new agreement with Apple, we are working with a select group of authorized resellers to offer an expanded selection of Apple and Beats products, including new releases, in Amazon’s stores.
To prepare for this change, you may continue selling these products on Amazon through the holiday season until January 4, 2019. If you have any remaining inventory of these products in Amazon fulfillment centers on January 5, 2019, you will need to create a removal order. Amazon will reimburse you for the return or disposal fees through February 4, 2019. Please also note you will not be able to send shipments of these products to Amazon fulfillment centers effective December 1, 2018.” – This new and an earthquake.
2) Clarification: When a brand files an RO complaint against you, Amazon does not necessarily believe the RO that your selling counterfeit. (They are not calling the police). The RO is saying that it may be counterfeit. The seller needs to provide overwhelming proof that the RO is wrong. Otherwise, Amazon can’t risk allowing the listing back. If your selling branded items, please try always to have them backed up by verifiable itemized invoices to dispute allegations of counterfeit. Also please always check the Vet Deals group to find the aggressive and abusive RO. (https://t.me/joinchat/CSvdDERHLCodG1wp3njiug) The 5-second search can save your entire business so consider spending the seconds before you get into major trouble and your business decimated.
3) ASINDOCTOR (https://asindoctor.com/) may be able to help ASINS that are unable to receive new reviews allowing you to start selling again and to collect new reviews- without any removal of inventory or any other work on your side. Visit ASINDoctor.com (https://asindoctor.com/) or Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org (Sponsored) Disclaimer: Check for TOS compliance – UNSURE)
4) “Please follow the steps described in your plan of action to resolve and prevent future complaints about your listings.” New
5) ASGTG welcomes Amazon.com HQ2 to our home base, NYC. I updated the 2019 event with 2 speakers. – Kevin King and Kevin (very highly) recommended Wilfried Ligthart.
6) Amazon is very strict and has ways of knowing if an insert is included in a box to ask for a review. Anything asking for a review on your order will be seen as review manipulation. You will be at their mercy. Please remove all inserts even those at FBA, or you’re risking account suspension.
7) There is a new Telegram PPC and Amazon advertising group. So far its been extremely busy and useful. For links to all ASGTG Telegram groups, fill out this form.
8) Please never ask another seller to raise a price so “we both make more.” This is price fixing and illegal. Amazon will suspend.
9) If ASINS are blocked for no reason from the same brand, highly likely it’s a RO complaint and Amazon for some reason did not send you the communication. The intellectual property module in the account health dashboard is slowly improving to reflect reality.
10) “Thank you for your response to our request for an invoice for the listings below. We could not process your invoice, so your listings will remain down” NEW!
Good Shabbos – Ed Rosenberg