1) Amazon review team answered many questions regarding reviews and have been giving specific answers to popular questions surrounding reviews. Amazon seems to have made real progress in recent weeks in defining what is and what is not within TOS. They also are being more forgiving and reasonable in certain situations for experienced sellers if they suspend you wrongly.
If an ASIN is blocked or account suspended, and you did nothing wrong you need to make your case convincingly and show proof your legitimate (i.e. 8 years on Amazon, 12 employees, never suspended, etc.”). If you tried that and your account is still suspended, and they stopped responding, you can try reaching out to me. I may be able to advise.
2) “Thank you for submitting your plan. Unfortunately, your plan is not sufficient because it resembles a plan you submitted for a prior appeal. Safety Complaint: “box was opened and ……” NEW
3) EzCloud’s Restocking System gives the data you need to make the right FBA restocking decisions. Easily compare to last year’s Q4 sales to forecast inventory needed for this year’s Holiday season. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call/ text 315-925-6830 (sponsored)
4) Most sellers received this “Amazon has received a valid and binding legal demand from the California Department of Tax and Fee Administration (CDTFA) requiring that Amazon disclose the following information about your business in 2017:
• Contact information (name, address, and email)
• US Taxpayer Identification Number……
To comply with our obligations under the law, we plan to provide this information to the CDTFA by November 6, 2018.” Please join the tax group in TG for most accurate info.
5) “We still need more information about your plan to address the reason why you provided invoices that appeared to be forged or manipulated. In particular, provide: –An explanation that justifies why you provided documentation which appears to be forged or manipulated; or –Evidence that demonstrate that you did not forge or manipulate the documents” NEW!
6) ASGTG annual event – voted the #2 Amazon Sellers show in the world will be Jan 30/2019. Much more details to follow.
7) Florence, NJ is quite backed up, for freight. UPS shipments no delays.
8) There seems to be a high amount of active accounts “under review” for various reasons. If you do a high amount of MF, check if you have a high amount of unshipped orders. If FBA, then check if you have a high amount of unresolved inauthentic complaints you did not send in invoices for.
9) This past week, as every week, multiple million-dollar sellers were suspended for not knowing basic Amazon rules discussed in the groups and summarized in the weekly e-mails.
If you know of a seller not yet connected to the ASGTG group and is not at least receiving the weekly emails, I highly suggest they join. It’s heartbreaking seeing the needless monetary loss caused by these suspensions. Avoiding most suspension is actually pretty easy if you follow the information discussed and reviewed in the weekly executive summary.
Good Shabbos – Ed Rosenberg
During this long process I was introduced to Ed. He’s knowledge & approach was UNREAL. A true magician!!!! Amazing follow up skills and solid updates/ feedback through the entire process.
We became friends for life. A true gentleman!
Can’t recommend enough
Ed and his team were exceptionally involved and have worked with me non-stop for the last 3 months to finally get this resolved. My account is back, my lessons are learned and I'm ready to get moving again. Thank you so much!
We have used him on many occasions and were always happy with the results.
Reliable, friendly and efficient. Enough said
Good luck :)
Can't recommend your services enough, thank you for all your support and help 😄
We ended up being suspended.
I contacted Ed, got a solid POA in less than 12 hours and got it reinstated!!!
Ed is the guy to go to and I can attest is that his Amazon knowledge is bigger than you can imagine, he is just humble...
But above all, Ed is a true mensch. He truly cares about this community and serves as a binding force that brings Amazon sellers together from different parts of the world.
Ed is a fountain of knowledge. His nonstop contribution to the Amazon seller community is beyond measure. Thank you for all you do Ed, and for your continued efforts to educate this community on leading Amazon trends and ever changing policies.
They got me out of 2 suspension in less than 3 days.
Ed is a very special person who simple wants to help other sellers succeed.
The groups are run very professionally. I highly recommend that anyone who is serious about selling on Amazon join the group.
Huge shout out Ed Rosenberg for arranging and moderating the group. He is an awesome guy and always a pleasure to work with!
I reached out to Amazon and created cases with all the details, and called them almost every day for the past 3 months- but got nowhere. I tried every trick- escalated my case, talked to captive teams, spent hours on the phone, shared all my logs and details, filed online police complaints, met with the local police, reached out to other lawyers only to be told that costs are high and chances of getting my good or money is low...the list is endless. However, I luckily... stumbled upon this Facebook group, and posted my story here, and got in touch with Ed. We talked, exchanged a few messages, and he was very assuring. 2 weeks later, I was reimbursed for all the losses!!! I highly recommend this group- by far the best experience I have had. No fees, nothing in return, no subscriptions- just good help and advice. I really am very appreciative of Ed and this group. THANK YOU for all your support and help.read more
After talking to a friend who also sells online he recommended I try finding an expert to help me. He referred me to another "expert" who seemed to know what they were doing and she asked me to wait a few days while they see if they can help my account. So I waited and stumbled upon Ed's group and asked if he could help me... we communicated with the details of my... case and he formulated a plan to have our account reinstated.. within 24 hours I received a VERY detailed POA which I submitted. Within 2 hours my account was reinstated.. it was absolutely incredible how fast it was restored.. THANK YOU VERY MUCH ED Rosenberg!read more
He is sincere and always gives 100% trying to help others and if he can't help, he can always point you in the right direction.
Solid advice always.
Waking up to the worst nightmare for any Amazon seller, "Your Amazon.com selling privileges have been removed."
Thinking to myself what now???? Being a single mom and knowing this Amazon business is my only income and wondering how can I provide for my child now??? And then I remembered that I met a gentleman in the last Amazon sellers Boost that said his business is providing services to Amazon sellers such as, helping them with reinstating their Amazon accounts, ASGTG – Amazon Sellers Group TG.
First things first, I sent them an email, and within the hour I received a call from the company taking all the necessary... information in order to start the process!
Let me tell you that the odds were against me... BUT Ed and his team brainstormed and started working to help me reinstate my account.
The process was long and exhausting but through the entire process Ed was always communicating and giving me the confidence that he and his team were doing their best to solve the matter. And they did!
I finally received the email we were all waiting for:"Your Amazon.com Seller Account has been reinstated"
Dear Ed and ASGTS team, I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for being so dedicated, and providing the TOP service anyone can give.
I will definitely use your other services now that I know how GOOD you are at what you do.
Thank you for everything you have done!!!!!