Cross-Platform Related Suspensions Text/ VIES Data Validation/ Issues Impacting Several Marketplaces
1) This is old by a cross-platform related account suspension.
“We found that your account may be related to an account that cannot be used to sell on our site. As a result, you currently may not sell on Amazon.com.”
but this is new…..
“If you want to appeal this decision, click the Appeal button from your FR account. For help creating your appeal, search for “Appeal the Removal of Selling Privileges”
2) We have reviewed your notice submissions and determined that the notices you have submitted to Amazon are invalid and/or inaccurate. We consider false, misleading or consistently inaccurate submission of notices of infringement to be a violation of our policies and based on this, all future notices that you submit will be rejected. If you are a brand/Rights Owner, we recommend engaging with an attorney or authorized agent specializing in intellectual property rights who can submit notices correctly on your behalf in the future. If you are an authorized agent for a brand/Rights Owner, we recommend notifying your client that you are no longer able to submit notices on their behalf.” (HT YK)
3) I met Jack from JDC Warehousing at our recent ASGTG meetup. They offer Cross dock services, Storage, Pick and pack, Container unloading, and all other general warehouse needs. Contact 908-433-7685 or email email@example.com (sponsored)
4) “We have spotted a difference between the company’s name you’ve inserted in Amazon Seller Central and that one visible in VIES, the European database that collects and gives information about fiscal matters. For more information about data showed in VIES, please have a look at this link.
5) Are you a scholar? What’s the difference?
a. “We reviewed your account and the information you provided, and we have decided that you may not sell on Amazon.com”
b. “We reviewed your account and the information you provided, and we have decided that you may no longer sell on Amazon.com”
6) “We are sorry to let you know that some of your emails cannot be delivered. For security reasons, we limit the number of e-mails that can be sent between senders and recipients per day. Please try again tomorrow. We apologize for the inconvenience.”
7) From a concerned ASGTG member.
“If you have 1 issue impacting several marketplaces, contact UK SS as it seems they have more power to fix issues that US SS cannot “
8) Amazon has been calling and will continue to call suppliers to verify that invoices are accurate. If the phone on the invoice is a general number, its ok to hand write a number for them to verify with a rep or someone that knows you or your account. There have been some incidents where they called, the person was flustered, and then they are accused falsely of forged docs.
9) This is the link to sign up to use the search ASGTG groups. Then you’ll receive daily summary emails of all resource groups.
Ed Rosenberg – Good Shabbos!